SanFrancisco
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9700
PIN: HEAD
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30PSI View Post
To me that is much easier than having to pick between the new curve and pearl

Man I don't know if I can stand not having a bb device for another 2 months, but at the same time I don't want to use up my t-mobile upgrade discount on a pearl now seeing as 2 more months they'll release a new/upgraded version I love the size/design of 8100 the only thing I like about curve is the bigger screen...guess you can't have them all lol. Other than looks/design/keyboard these 2 phones are pretty much the same right?

I'd wait two months, it's not that long to wait. You might want to consider getting a used Pearl in the interim.

I have seen them on this board, at about $125 to $150. That is not bad. And when you get the next Pearl you can keep the old one as a spare. You need spares to tide you over when your current phone goes out. I am totally wireless at home, no land line, so I need spare phones. I have three 7100t phones.

Additionally, the Pearl 2 coming out in Sept. is rumor and speculation. And no one even knows which carrier will get it first. Some say T-Mo, some say Sprint. So you have to think about that. But mainly, I have to wonder if it will be introduced in two months. Could be longer.

So get a used Pearl for now.