View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
aptekcomputers

Model: 7105t
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default 7105T w/ Plantronics Voyager 510

Please Login to Remove!

I just got my Blackberry 7105T last week, and so far am extremely frustrated with the bluetooth headset. When it works, it works great, but half the time it doesn't work. I have it paired with a Plantronics Voyager 510. When I initiate a call, sometimes it connects to my headset, and other times it doesn't. The icon on the phone flashes bluetooth, and then goes back to the phone. If I hit the trackwheel, and choose to activate the headset, it does nothing. If I try to transfer the call to the headset by pushing the button on the headset, it disconnects, so I know there is communication. It doesn't seem to matter whether I am making or receiving a call. I use the buttons on the phone for everything, I rarely ever touch the headset. At first, I thought it was the blackberry, so T-mobile replaced it, but that didn't solve the problem. I called Plantronics, and they have no clue. They are sending me a replacement headset. We'll see what happens. Another example, I can place a call, and it does not transfer to my headset, I can disconnect that call, try again, exact same way, and then it will work. Sometimes it takes 3-4 times before it picks up. The phone is only 1 week old.
Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

Ashish