View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
PingGuy
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
Carrier: AT&T
Unhappy I found an issue more upsetting than low volume..

Please Login to Remove!

It's called missing headset. That's right, sometime yesterday my HS850 decided to poof into thin air. I'm still at a loss as to how it happened.

I always keep it in the belt carry case which is very secure and I always make sure it's seated in there good so it can't pop out. But yesterday I went to pull it out and it was missing. I frantically traced my steps back through the whole morning and found nothing. Later I traced back my steps from the night before and still nothing. Finally I searched my car, my wife's car and everywhere I could in our house and yard but still nothing. I can't communicate how sad this has made me, I even had two dreams last night that I had found it.

I've pretty much given up at this point and I'm considering it to be lost forever but every time my wife calls me I get a glimmer of hope thinking she's calling to say she found it. I guess it's time to start researching again, although I am considering getting the HS850 again anyway. I'm going to have to save my pennies for a while to buy the next one. Maybe that money would be better spent on insurance to protect me from myself. Maybe Geico could save me 100's of dollars on idiot insurance. :(

Previous: Nextel BB7520 w/ Plantronics Discovery 640