View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #30
piusg
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by justajason View Post
Comeon!?!?! You know as well as I do, that if youre in your year after purchase, and something happens to the device, and you try to return it, they will scream "Voided Warranty". And as for exchanging the housing, I DID ALREADY>>>. And as soon as I got it swapped, the pixels on the screen started going screwey... So YEAH< I had to switch it back...

And as for mail, I went back to the store I got it at, 3 months later, and they swapped it out with no difficulty...
Alright Penelope, you win.

Yeah, I suppose they'd scream "voided warranty" if you were stupid enough to bring the thing back to a Verizon store or send it back with the black case still on it. I have a hard time imagining anybody smart enough to work a BlackBerry being that ridiculously stupid. Anyone dumb enough to do that deserves to have their warranty voided.

Employees at two full-fledged Verizon company stores in South Florida--one in the Mall at Wellington Green, and one on Okeechobee Boulevard--told me that support for the 8830 was the exclusive purview of Verizon Wireless Technical support and no service for the 8830 was performed in any Verizon store anywhere, company or not.

Frankly, justajason, judging by your tone, typing, and lack of posts, I think you're full of it--and a troll. And your shift keys are sticking.

Now stop frightening the nice people and pissing on my parade.

Last edited by piusg; 10-23-2007 at 02:49 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote