View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #55
sparky_dfw_tx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8330
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsbuss
Don't you just hate Lotus Notes? Is the [email address] an internet email address associated with your real Notes account? If so, you need to contact the Notes admin to see what the internal error really is.

At work, I'm on Notes 6.5 and have a rule set to forward (full copy) of certain individual's email to my BB. I have it sent to my carrier.blackberry.net address and when replying to those Notes forwarded messages, it works fine.
I am on Lotus 6.5 as well and have setup the same rule as you, whsbuss.

We may have talked about this in another thread, but in BIS I have my the "reply to" address for my vzw.blackberry.net address set to the Internet version of my Lotus address. When someone sends an e-mail to my internal Lotus address and I reply to it via my BB, the "sent from" address always comes through to the recipient as my internal Lotus address (comes through as the Internet version when replying to someone outside the company).

When I send a new e-mail (corporate e-mail) I use the vzw.blackberry.net address and it always comes through to the recipient with a "sent from" address of my internal Lotus address (Internet version for e-mails sent to people outside the company).