View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
ULTRON
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8820
PIN: 2439AF38
Carrier: AT&T

Well if you follow the above method correctly, you just plug in the BB and it updates (including backing up all previous data) automatically as it did in my case. All my previous data is still there.

You don't need "blackberry world app," everything can be done using "blackberry desktop manager." Try to download it and see.

ULTRON

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauliusonis View Post
Thank you for new software, and instructions, but i'm having quite big problem with update.
Before updating phone's software, I backed up all data to my pc, after the updating process I restored all data(such as contacts, calendar appointments and etc.) but I noticed that Blackberry applications such as Memo's and Tasks are gone, and valuable data with them too.
So I dont know what to do, Memo's had very important information which is valuable for
me and I must recover it, also Tasks app is important for me to, so if someone knows how to download them and install without Blackberry app World (In Lithuania we dont have access to app world) please reply.
Thank you for your answers and have a nice day
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well i just found the answer myself, I just needed to go to BlackBerry Desktop Manager, then to Application Loader, adn there all "lost" applications(not third party apps unfortunately) were unchecked ;)
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - JESUS CHRIST; Matthew 11:28; KJV.
Offline   Reply With Quote