View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 10:12 PM   #110
Edewhirst
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700r
Carrier: Rogers
Default Time keeps on slippin....

Hi genearch,

Yup timelines have slip significantly on our end – not because we don’t care but because we have been swamped with consulting work and have not had the spare time to put developers on the task to finish the next build. We also now have to contend with Yahoo Photo’s going with a completely new look and feel. Once the new version of Yahoo Photo’s settles down and Flickr has completed migrated under the roof of the Yahoo network we will be focusing on Private folders and Saving images to the Blackberry – ohh and our workaround for some bugs to deal with certain BES configurations.

Thanks for the interest and do not despair we have not lost our interest in supporting JiveSlide.

Cheers,

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by genearch
Mine is working fine, but as others have requested.. I would like to access my "non public" photos. I really don't want to share everything to the world. It's been a while and it appears their timetables have seriously slipped. (January to August)

Either way... nice app, hope to see it develop.

Also: Ofoto/Kodak Gallery support would be great. (considering they have a mac client)

edit" Looks like ofoto has their own wap setup... $2.99 per month..