Old 03-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #213
re:charge
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post

You make a brilliant comment above about people not being into music because they have an iPhone with limited memory, and then you talk about how good the BlackBerry media player is. What? So that means you aren't into music either, right, because the BlackBerry has limited memory? Oh wait... you have an iPod too. I see. So let me get this straight... it's okay to have a BlackBerry and an iPod, but it's inconceivable to have an iPhone and an iPod? Sheer genius.

This logic is so incredible it's, well... you do realize that RIM didn't include the same limited volume because they haven't (yet) been forced to, not because they think you're such a swell guy and an adult to boot? Right?

this has been my experience with the people i have met with iphones (ok well, mostly just the ones at work). most of these people just want the latest phone / gadget, they're not the ones constantly listening to music. that the iphone plays music is a bonus, & it's like owning an ipod too (albeit in one device).

did i say you can't have ipod AND iphone? no.

my point was that i prefer to have something like an ipod classic that would fill up with lossless music & then carry a phone which would have lower encoded files so that i'm not wasting battery in an all-in-one device.

the comment about the BB player was about SQ - i like the sound it has (compared to sony ericsson Wxxx units, nokia music phones & ipods) in fact i prefer it's sound to my ipod. although this is a subjective thing, obviously.

"RIM think i'm a swell guy & blah blah blah...." ahahahahaa WTF kinda drugs are you on? the comment was about applauding RIM for putting the disclaimer message in the audio boost - why couldn't ipods be trusted to have this? RIM haven't been forced to reduce it yet - so what?

i think you got a bit touchy & took my post as an attack on someoone. it was just an observation
Offline   Reply With Quote