View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
cowgirl05
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Q10
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default Re: Bold 9650 vs. Style 9670??

I love that about Sprint, you can try it for 30 days. The Bold is my 4th BB really. What happened is I tried the purple Curve, and in a week it wouldn't make or receive phone calls. My hubby's Centro was working fine in the same place. Took it back, got another purple Curve (anyone can wind up with a lemon) same thing. Took it back in a week, tried the Red Curve. Same thing in just a few days. Took it back, bit the bullet and spent the extra for the Bold, which worked great and converted me into a BlackBerry fan. Now I can't imagine not having a BlackBerry. But I do love flip phones, they work better for me. I just didn't want to downgrade my "smartphone" for a "sitting in the back row shooting spitwads" phone and wasn't sure what would be the reason for the big price difference. As I understood it, the Curve was like the Bold, but without travel capabilities. But then the Curves didn't work. So I didn't know, and couldn't find out from the Sprint site, if there were reasons like, the Bold has a stronger/better antenna that might make the price difference. I figured BlackBerry people would know this sort of thing. But boy that Style looks appealing. It looks like you've had lots of BBs that worked. So coming from you, that's pretty compelling, thanks!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote