View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 08:47 PM   #283
sean76
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T, VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberryer View Post
I think most of the folks who are absolutely in love with their iPhones are probably people who have never owned a smartphone before. If you're going to that from a regular cell, of course you're going to love it. However, if you've owned any kind of decent smartphone previously, it's going to be lacking despite all the cool bells and whistles.

I'd bet that the next generation of iPhones will get more, if not all, of the little things (and big things - 3G is a must along with OTA downloads) right and that will be the device to own. As it stands right now, I have no desire to spend $600 to essentially test out a beta version of what will be a great device sometime down the road.

I've owned alot of smartphones, a ton of Treo's, some htc devices, and the BB 7105t, 8703e, 8800, 8830, and the Curve. I must say I'm a big fan of Blackberry and RIM products. Buy hey, I happen to luv my iphone as well! People have got to realize that the two are very different platforms and devices. The BB is the absolute best email device on the planet, hands down!
(thats why I own the 8830!!!) And the iphone has such great media capabilities (web,music) As I said before both offer different things! I think its ok to like em both, they both rock at what they do best!

Last edited by sean76; 07-08-2007 at 08:50 PM..