Old 12-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107
Default Re: Imported Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by proussak View Post
I have two questions re photos on the BB that I've imported from iPhoto using the new Desktop Manager 2.0.

First, why are the photos showing on the BB as being in png format rather than jpeg as in iPhoto - I never noticed this before but has it always been this way?

Second, why do the photos show on the BB in what seems to be random order (not numerical, not chronological, not alphabetical) and is there a way to specify what order they should appear in?

Thanks
In your Second inquiry can you be more specific about the photos?
- Recall that the Photo part of Media Manager organizes photos based on: Folders if you've created them in the MicroSD or internal memory space. Also by any type of album timeline if you set that up as well - hence the seemingly 'random' listing.

PNG photos … those may be ones you have saved from the browser, email attachments, from within documents, or directly migrated to MicroSD card via USB cable on another machine?

Its nice to see a post not complaining that BBDM for Mac sucks. I get SOOOO tired of reading those when most of those complaints, not all, are by users that didn't even READ what is selected or don't know what their doing.