View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 06:14 AM   #27
atuarre
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re

First of all, I think people need to realize that one, 3G has an impact on battery life. Blackberry will probably experience the same issue that Steve Jobs said they were having with the iPhone.

The next big thing is I am tired of hearing people talk about how they will choose the iPhone over the Blackberry. They are two different devices intended for two different purposes. I have both. I would rather cart my Blackberry around than my iPhone if I had to make a choice between the two.

Lastly, lets just wait until RIM actually releases the Blackberry 9000 before we decide what it may or may not look like. I would not call any information posted to a foreign website, especially a Chinese one, reliable.

If the 9000 looks to be a great device, I will probably purchase one. The same applies to the 3G iPhone. Only time will tell, however, about what may lie in store for these devices and I think everyone should just be patient before jumping to any....conclusions, or making rash buying decisions based on speculation.