View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 09:38 AM   #19
word2218
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: up
Carrier: T-Mob

dwarshaw,

I've been having this same exact problem as you.. my workaround has been resetting the blackberry, and it usually comes back on - this is my 2nd 7250, and both of my 7250s have had that problem.. maybes its something to do with VZW's software? it is annoying..

sometimes I can go for 2 weeks without having to reset, sometimes just 1 day.. I use my headset almost all the time to talk on it.. grr

anyone else have any solutions?? thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarshaw
Periodically my Blackberry (7250) will lose it's Bluetooth connection to my earpiece.

Usually I can simply turn the earpiece off and back on and be prompted on the BB to reconnect...but AT LEAST ONCE A DAY MY B'BERRY STAYS "DISABLED."

- From the main menu, when I select the Bluetooth icon, it reads "Turn Bluetooth On" but doesn't let me do so

- From the Options/Bluetooth menu, no device is listed and it reads "Bluetooth Disabled," but it is unresponsive when you try to enable it

- THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS IS TAKING THE BATTERY OUT AND THEN STICKING IT RIGHT BACK IN...after which I don't even have to reconnect the device, it's as if nothing wrong had ever occurred.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM OR A WORK-AROUND (OTHER THAN PULLING OUT THE BATTERY)?!!!