View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 09:13 PM   #7
hokie123
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetspeedz
thanks, i read through the entrie list and this concerns me a bit althought i havent had any problems

SDR74295
In some cases, you might receive an uncaught exception error when you remove your device from the holster.
Impact: You might receive an uncaught exception error upon removing your device from the holster.
Workaround: None.
So I just had this happen to me today. I was in the process of trying to unlock my device after taking it out of the holster and it froze. When I tried a soft reboot, I saw the error message, and continued soft reboots would only bring me to the Cingular screen. bbWeather was the program that it mentioned having the exception. The only way I could recover was to remove and insert the battery.

Since I was just trying some new software out today (IT re-opened my download policy for a day while upgrading OS), I've decided to take that program off, since I can get my weather info easy enough from other web pages. Overall, I'm still extremely happy with the OS overall, no plans on moving back (unless this happens every day!).