dave1812dave
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Storm
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
I enjoy trying new updates, I cant wait for them to come out. Dave it is the nature of the beast. Im not sure which phones you owned previously that didnt require updates. Maybe you should go back to one of those so you will be happy.

Dawg, I AM happy with my LG. It's the wife who wants desperately to have the Storm so she can text me from work when she can't do voice. Actually, the people she works with are a VERY, VERY bad influence--anesthesiologists are mostly all crackberry addicts and that's who she is around much of every day. No doubt I enjoyed being able to contact her and vice versa when she is in the OR, but dang, an extra $720 per year for the privilege seems a bit much to me. Couple the cost with the frustration of the OS and it didn't take me long to head back over to the VZN store to put my LG back in service. I mean I love my wife very much, but not sure it's worth that much to get a few texts throughout the day. With our LG's she manages to call at lunch time nearly every workday, so it's not like I don't hear from her for 10 straight hours.
Offline   Reply With Quote