View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 12:19 AM   #58
ILoveAlliO
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7250

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnyost
Do you work in the medical imaging industry? I never said managers make much sense. I can get other things that cost hundreds. We seem to have the biggest trouble with items that could taken advantage of by being purchased for home use.

That is correct. I haven't tried in the last couple months but currently when I tried there was no way to use it as a modem. Do you seriously think you make any sense? What is it you do?

Hundreds of thousands of users would not stop using blackberries. Make two versions, one with and one without. That simple. You can't stop on a dime and change the entire infrastruction that the government is using. The BB would not be eliminated by them.

You are hilarious. Could you exagerate any more?? I didn't think so.

I never did say I was happy with my treo. I've unfortunately dropped my treo many times. It is yet to break, I just dislike the many scratches I've put on the case because of its rough life. I'll gladly drop my treo next to your 7290 any day.

Let me make one thing clear. I'm not a BB hater. I never said my Treo was better. All devices have their downfall. I'm being forced to the BB no matter what. I was just piping in with my opinion that a camera is not a novelty and tool. If the BB is so great, why not add yet another tool?

Thanks

I was a Treo user too... but corey@12mile's comments about it were on the button. The treo felt flimsy... almost like it would break in a drop. The camera... well... frankly... it sucked. it is most definitely NOTHING compared to the Blackberry.

Secondly.. There are MILLIONS of ways to use your Treo as a modem. If you havent figured ONE way out... well i dont think you deserve to have that device. If you havent learned to use it to its maximum ability... ****ing throw it in the garbage... cause you dont deserve it.

Sure... camera's are FUN. but what the hell? why take pictures with a VGA camera when you can invest in an eight megapixel for three hundred bucks. Are you saying that you purchased the treo because of the fact that it has a camera? Well... you wasted your money. The the only thing the treo can do best... is hang up your calls for you... especially when you dont want it to. AND... its bluetooth capability sucks because Palm hasnt been able to perfect it yet.

Treo this... treo that... it was great when it came out with the new form factor with the 600... but come on... its a palm pilot with an phone incorperated with it and a qwerty keyboard. Retrieving e-mails is a PAIN IN THE ASS with the treo.

You've wasted your money... and your time by arguing about how necessary it is for RIM to make a blackberry with a camera. Good job.

One thing that I admire about RIM is how they havent fallen into the craze... of having a camera incorperated with the phone. I pray to God that they dont come out with a blackberry with a camera. that'll make me puke.