View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
howard-moore
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone UK
Default Literally going to destroy this BB!!!

Please Login to Remove!

I have been tearing my hair out for months over this one, and to date not one person has been able to help, so I am posting again in the hope that SOMEONE may have a clue what to do.

I have a Pearl 8110. Before that I had a Pearl 8100 on the same PC that would sync perfectly fine with Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit when using Bluetooth. I have never been able to sync my 8110 with my PC using Bluetooth.

I have followed EVERY instruction I have found on the net. I have removed all the programs and reinstalled. I have wiped and reloaded the BB. I have removed the BB security settings. I have paired the BB to the PC using Bluetooth, but I cannot get it to connect.

The issue appears to be that the BB is recognised by the PC as a Bluetooth Modem, but not as a Smartphone etc. In Blackberry Device Manager it will give me the option to add it as a phone IF it is not already paired with the PC, but when it asks for the numeric key, it says "pairing failed". If it is already paired with the PC, it will simply not find it when it looks for devices.

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE can someone offer some support, as I am days away from giving up on BB altogether and going iPhone.
Offline   Reply With Quote