Old 08-07-2008, 07:54 PM   #400
korzy

Model: 8703e
PIN: N/A
Carrier: bell
Default mp3 ringer problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopboy View Post
Thanks for the great tip, I'm a sprint user and always liked my 87. I tried the Pearl for a while but the keypad was just too small and I didn't need the camera as much as I thought I would, but I digress. After swithcing back to my 8703 I was looking for themes when I found your upgrade post. It's wonderful, the added features are much appriciated, my only problem is that any mp3 ringers play completely, what I mean is that if I have a ringer set for SMS, when I get notification I can't stop it, on 4.1 as soon as I rotated the trackwheel the notification would stop this is the same for email and the bb messenger as well. I've tried switching themes, removing and reinstalling the battery to no avail. I've switched to standard ringers with a setting of 1 for now. The new features out weigh the ringer problem, but any suggestions would be appriciated
I have the same problem since upgrading to 4.2. I've uninstalled 4.2 and reinstalled it, tried differen't .mp3's, etc. Problem still exists. Any help would be great.
Offline   Reply With Quote