JRSCCivic98
No longer Registered.

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBB View Post
And here is the reason why in my opinion and my opinion only

1. VZW says there concerned about your privacy, Translation=How much money can we make off of this?

2. Answering questions in a timely manner, Translation=Did the legal dept tell us what to say when questions like this are asked?

3. Stupid locked down , crippled GUI interface, Translation=Lets raise the price on our worthless software and make everyone that is on our network use it to upload ringtones, themes and more, More Money More Money

4. We are loosing customers because of the GPS issue, Translation=Publish something that the legal dept says is good and OH tell the data group to tell customers that are pissed with us how much better our service and VZ Navigator is next to the competitors , oh and how much more accurate we are next to others.

5. Now one other thing, do you honestly want one of the money mongering CEO's of Verizon Wireless to come on line and post the God's Honest TRUTH? Translation=Uh Yea I want to thank you all for paying for the companies new fleet of Lear Jet's and my new home in the Hamptons and uh well yea thanks. "Snicker Snicker, Suckers"

If VZW Really Truly and Honestly listened to its customer base it WOULD NOT CRIPPLE any Device they sell and find alternative ways to cash in on service/service's ! And that is a FACT

Get the idea ?
I don't think I could have said it better myself. Good writing. This is the difference between a CEO who cares about both it's customers and his company's money (Apple) vs the CEO who is blided by the money and thinks he's doing the right thing for his stockholders (Verizon). Which do you think gets more respect?

I think I would have had a little more respect for the guy if he would have just come out and said, "Yep, we disabled it to make more money... you don't like it, get off our network because frankly loosing your measly $150 a month doesn't even make a dent in the accouting paperwork in our basement, let alone our bottom line. What do you think, our company is consumer driven? HA!@!!!"

Unfortunatly for him, I think he's a...

Last edited by John Clark; 09-08-2007 at 01:09 AM.. Reason: language