Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 09:47 PM   #1
gtmiller1001
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8300
Carrier: At&T
Question call log error

Please Login to Remove!

my call log seems to incorrectly label calls (missed, recieved, etc.) For example, i'll have a missed call from "john", call him back and talk to him and the next time i go to my call log it still has "john" as a missed call, not a placed one. It will do that for all types of calls, just mislabels them. Sometimes when i go to the incorrect call and click view history it will have it correctly labeled in that menu, but not in the general call log. This only happens selectively. anyone else ever have this happen? this is the second 8700 i have had and it has occured on both. did a search and came up with nothing.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off