BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 01-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
perdicea

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default Problem with BB Connect and Nokia E series

Please Login to Remove!

Hello everyone. This is my 1st post as I have been searching all over the net and can't find the answer to this question so I thought I'd join, learn as much but still have unanswered questions.

My boss has given me his E61 to use as he has purchased the E90. We have both installed and are using the BB Connect with no problems. The only quirk we see is in sending e-mails from the device and from our Notes account on our pc.

When we send e-mails from our devices and go to the sent folders, it shows who the e-mail ws sent to. However if we send the e-mail from our Notes account on our pc and synch the messages, in the sent items folders it shows our names as the one the e-mail is being sent to. If we open that e-mail it will then show who the e-mail was sent to but won't show the body of the e-mail. All it shows is that there is more but won't open it. Not sure if there is a setting adjustment for this or just the way it works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anton

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off