Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
shanehouston

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Whats It Worth?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all, got a weird question for ya. Me and my fiancee have split but a couple of months before she had went and got us on a family plan. I payed for the Verizon BB Storms and have no use for mine now seeing as how im getting a plan in my name with verizon and want to try a different device. Im going to try and recover some of the cash i dished out by selling my storm on ebay or something. The phone is about a month or so old and is in brand new shape, Its been in a otterbox case since the day i got it. Its been updated to the most recent OS. Also should i unlock it and if so who is a reputable company to do it? Thanks!
Old 06-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
Thatzmister2u
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanehouston View Post
Hi all, got a weird question for ya. Me and my fiancee have split but a couple of months before she had went and got us on a family plan. I payed for the Verizon BB Storms and have no use for mine now seeing as how im getting a plan in my name with verizon and want to try a different device. Im going to try and recover some of the cash i dished out by selling my storm on ebay or something. The phone is about a month or so old and is in brand new shape, Its been in a otterbox case since the day i got it. Its been updated to the most recent OS. Also should i unlock it and if so who is a reputable company to do it? Thanks!
The company in my signature can provide the unlock for you. You will also get a discount for being a member here. As far as selling to device you may want to try the WTS/WTB section here. Read the link at the top of the thread about buying and selling used devices it has some great information that can save you big headaches later.

Good Luck!

E-

www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Old 06-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
xxDruMMer BoYxx
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9630
PIN: PM and Ask
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanehouston View Post
You can do it for FREE if u just call verizon and tell them ur going to another country. They'll be happy to give it to you.

EnJOYing my TOUR!!!
Old 06-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
shanehouston

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks for the replies.. Would this phone sell better unlocked or no? Not sure Verizon would give me anything considering it has been disconnected from them?
Old 06-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #5
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Make sure the BIS account is also closed for that device. Canceling the service doesn't necessarily cancel the BIS portion.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Closed Thread