BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 01:55 PM   #1
choco_bunny

Model: 7100r
Exclamation FS: Rogers BB 7780

Please Login to Remove!

As title states BB 7780 from Rogers!
I’ve used this BB pretty well and it is a fantastic little toy. Of course most already know the usefulness of having a BB. Great tool for a business man, self-employed, trades-person or even just for accessibility for the average person!
This BB is in good condition, I’m pretty picky about my electronic devices and I would rate this as a 6/10. There are scratches on the back and front of the unit and around the edges there are some small nicks. This does not affect the BB in any way, in fact most scratches come from the belt-clip/holster so most used BB’s will have these scratches. The screen is not scratched at all!! There is a (1) dead pixel on the screen but again this has no affect on viewing mails or web pages even.
Looking to get about $250CAD OBO for this ‘Berry. Many pictures avail upon request, and I did my best to show the scratches on this unit.
$250 for a BB on no contract obligation is a fantastic deal for someone out there!!! I have personally used this BB so I can guarantee that the IMEI (serial number for a gsm phone) is clean and the BB can be used on the Rogers Wireless network immediately!!! Original Box, charger, cradle and belt clip are all included…spilt some coffee on the manuals when I first got this berry…needless to say they are in the garbage…
The BB has been upgraded to the newest firmware from Rogers!

Here are the official specs by BlackBerry:
http://www.blackberry.com/products/b...erry7780.shtml

Located in Halifax,NS and welcoming local or shipping sales!!! EMT, Cash or Paypal verified/confirmed payments!

I know I have no (0) feedback here on the forum so I provided my HowardForum feedback link and if you want you can pm me ofr my eBay feedback as well. I have perfect feedback on Howard and I encourage you to PM me there to verify this (for your peace of mind!)

250CAD shipped xpresspost in Canada, or make me a reasonable offer!
Thanks guys, I just need a little money so I'm selling off my Blackberries Also have a BB 7100r avail!
Closed Thread