Old 07-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #61
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bperkins
David, sent you an email.....will you have a holster coming for the 7130c??
It is ready to go

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=391

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 07-19-2006, 03:25 PM   #62
Askani
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac
I just received my Seidio 7130e holster from BBerry.Com and the sleeper function does not work. I have contacted the retailer about the problem.
I have the same problem. It's not that the sleeper function doesn't work, because if I put my 7130e in with the screen facing out it goes into sleep mode. It appears the magnet is not strong enough to reach the switch with appears to be located towards the back of the blackberry. I will contact Dave to get a replacement.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:46 PM   #63
12ozProphets

Model: 7100i
Carrier: Nextel

Just ordered one for my new 7100i today. Can't wait to get it. The holster that comes with the bb sucks (because of the clip).
Old 07-19-2006, 05:47 PM   #64
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani
I have the same problem. It's not that the sleeper function doesn't work, because if I put my 7130e in with the screen facing out it goes into sleep mode. It appears the magnet is not strong enough to reach the switch with appears to be located towards the back of the blackberry. I will contact Dave to get a replacement.
PLease contact David Silver

832-204-1104
[email address]

for replacement

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]

Great products to be backed by great service !
Old 07-20-2006, 07:40 PM   #65
insomniac

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Verizon

I received my Seidio 7130e holster recently. The Blackberry feels secure in the holster and I'm pretty impressed with the build quality. But I haven't yet figured out a good technique to easily get the unit in and out of the holster with one hand. It feels a little klutzy and often involves the top spring-loaded hook snapping down on the Blackberry. And it's worth noting that the base of the holster (where you first slide the Blackberry in) put a nick into my Blackberry. Granted, I wear the unit vertically and close to my back, which is probably not the optimal position for easy one handed access. But I wonder if anyone has a little movie clip or something taking the Blackberry in and out of the holster with one hand.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:07 PM   #66
seidioseidio

Quote:
I received my Seidio 7130e holster recently. The Blackberry feels secure in the holster and I'm pretty impressed with the build quality. But I haven't yet figured out a good technique to easily get the unit in and out of the holster with one hand. It feels a little klutzy and often involves the top spring-loaded hook snapping down on the Blackberry. And it's worth noting that the base of the holster (where you first slide the Blackberry in) put a nick into my Blackberry. Granted, I wear the unit vertically and close to my back, which is probably not the optimal position for easy one handed access. But I wonder if anyone has a little movie clip or something taking the Blackberry in and out of the holster with one hand.
Our product marketing will response your question tomorrow

Seidio
Old 07-21-2006, 12:06 AM   #67
bperkins
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio
Got it today...great holster. Very well made.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #68
vbuckjr

Model: 9550
Carrier: VZW

Had the rubber bumper problem but have received the replacement, and to be honest it worked well without the bumber but now that I have the replacement I will glue it in. Some one have a recommended glue that would work well with rubber and plastic but would also give me the time it takes to slowly slide it in correctly?

Thanks,
Old 07-21-2006, 04:29 PM   #69
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbuckjr
Had the rubber bumper problem but have received the replacement, and to be honest it worked well without the bumber but now that I have the replacement I will glue it in. Some one have a recommended glue that would work well with rubber and plastic but would also give me the time it takes to slowly slide it in correctly?

Thanks,
Seidio spring clip holster is designed so that you can lift the top clip up during the in and out process. This will reduce the contact between device and top clip. of course, the rubber is a nice touch.

Any problem let me know. The Seidio holster you purchased is backed up by great service.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 07-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #70
seidioseidio

Quote:
Hi insomniac,

It may be a bit awkard at first, but once you get used to it, there's nothing to it. Just grasp the 7130 with your hand, push up the clip with your thumb and keep it pushed up until you've removed the bottom part, take out the device, and release the clip. Putting it back in is just the opposite - place the bottom in while you have the clip raised, push the device in at the top, gently remove your thumb from the clip. It's a lot more complicated to write than it is to do. Putting the device well behind you definitely makes it more awkward, but practice makes perfect :> Yours is one of the first replies we've had about the holster causing a nick. See if changing your technique with in and out helps. If I can help you with anything else, please let me know.

David
[email address]
Old 07-27-2006, 09:59 PM   #71
12ozProphets

Carrier: Nextel
Thumbs up

Ordered mine priority mail on 7/19, got it 7/25. So much for speedy delivery. The only growing pain has been bb removal. I dropped the phone a couple times while practicing my 'quick draw' move. I'm getting use to it and I must say I like it.

No problems with the sleeper function, and the rubber bumper is holding firm.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:49 PM   #72
geostott

Model: 8330
Carrier: Verizon
Unhappy Seidio sent me the wrong holster

I was really looking forward to getting the new holster. I can't really feel the vibrating phone in the Verizon case. I ordered the Sedio for the 7130e on Juy 20 and received it today, July 27. I tried putting it in the holster and it didn't seem to fit right. It was too tight and the top and bottom clamp didn't go all the way over the phone ends. It also didn't sleep after putting it in. After checking the packing slip, which read correctly, I noticed the plastic bag in which it was wrapped has a sticker on it that says "TR650/700 Compatible". Must be for the Treo. I tried calling service but they close 4:00pm central time. Really disappointed. I better not have to pay to ship it back and I better not have to wait until I ship it back to get the correct one. Why can't people get things right the first time. Is it really too much to ask? Sorry I sound cranky but this is the third time something like this has happened to me in the last couple of weeks.

George Stott

Last edited by geostott; 07-27-2006 at 10:53 PM..
Old 07-31-2006, 02:32 AM   #73
ribtiklr172

Model: 7130e

I am a BB newbie and have a 7130e from Sprint. I saw the new swivel clip and purchased the clip and a car charger through emobileinhand.com, the order process went smoothly and I quickly received emails confirming my order and shipping. When I received the product I received 2 car chargers and no clip. I sent a total of 7 emails to the customer service address listed on the web site and they finally responded 3-4 days later. They did ship a clip but it was not the swivel clip for my phone, I again sent several emails and they were just responded to today. They aplolgized for the error blaming it on a new employee in the warehouse, I am supposed to receive my clip next week but I will believe it when I see it.

This process began on 7-14 and I am still waiting on my clip.

I did get a phone number for them from my cc company and I could never get anyone to answer the phone or return my message.

I like the idea of the swivel clip but do not recommend emobileinhand.com as a quality vendor.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:00 AM   #74
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by geostott
I was really looking forward to getting the new holster. I can't really feel the vibrating phone in the Verizon case. I ordered the Sedio for the 7130e on Juy 20 and received it today, July 27. I tried putting it in the holster and it didn't seem to fit right. It was too tight and the top and bottom clamp didn't go all the way over the phone ends. It also didn't sleep after putting it in. After checking the packing slip, which read correctly, I noticed the plastic bag in which it was wrapped has a sticker on it that says "TR650/700 Compatible". Must be for the Treo. I tried calling service but they close 4:00pm central time. Really disappointed. I better not have to pay to ship it back and I better not have to wait until I ship it back to get the correct one. Why can't people get things right the first time. Is it really too much to ask? Sorry I sound cranky but this is the third time something like this has happened to me in the last couple of weeks.

George Stott
George,

Has the problem been taken care yet ? If not call David Silver 832-204-1104, we wil take care of it right away.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 08-01-2006, 11:11 PM   #75
ribtiklr172

I finally recieved the clip and the rubber bumper fell off in the first 10 minutes. I glued it back in and it works great.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #76
Ira9700

Default rubber bumper

david i sent e mails about bumper maybe you can help me just want a replacement
Old 08-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #77
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira9700
david i sent e mails about bumper maybe you can help me just want a replacement
PLease contact David Silver 832-204-1104

David Chang
Seidio
Old 08-13-2006, 07:05 AM   #78
dpgrow@gmail.com

Default Seidio Holster and extended battery

Will the holster accommodate the extended battery?

Have ordered the new battery and am looking for a compatible holster.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #79
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpgrow@gmail.com
Will the holster accommodate the extended battery?

Have ordered the new battery and am looking for a compatible holster.
Yes, the Seidio holster for 7130e will accommodate the extended battery.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
Old 08-14-2006, 07:16 AM   #80
Calix
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Bold
PIN: 20DD0333
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio
Yes, the Seidio holster for 7130e will accommodate the extended battery.

David Chang
Seidio
[email address]
It does not fit well at all with the extended battery. The top hinge/clasp grasps very loosely on the phone. It has fallen out of the holster a few times since I have tried it. I was forced to go back to a standard battery due to this issue.

Check out my FREE and Premium custom BB themes: Jason Calhoun.com
Closed Thread