BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
Roy2

Model: 9000
Carrier: rogers
Default playing mp3 on Blackberry...memory point...

Please Login to Remove!

when listening to mp3 on the blackberry is there a way to automatically go back to the last place or song you were listening to before shutting it off or changing application.

like in a car, you listen to mp3 , stop the car, and when you get back in it starts up at the same point. Does htis exist on BB's.

thanks

Roy
Old 04-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
wawasteele
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy2 View Post
when listening to mp3 on the blackberry is there a way to automatically go back to the last place or song you were listening to before shutting it off or changing application.
You can just pause. Then you can switch to any application, if you switch by hitting the red end key to get you back to the home screen first and then choose the new application. As long as you don't shut off the BB, when you go back, your place should be held.

I wish the BB had bookmarking abilities in the media player. I listen to Old Time Radio shows that run about 30 minutes each or audio books, which are a lot longer than that. Sometimes, I would like to switch to music and then be able to pick up in the book where I left off. Anyone have any suggestions on how to do that?

Wanda
Closed Thread