Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 09:31 AM   #1
michaeljeffry

Model: Multi
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Multiple
Default Receiving duplicate emails

Please Login to Remove!

I have a users that is receiving duplicate emails on his nextel 7100. Ive noticed that on teh emails where it stated "received using" one says desktop (secure) and the othere has his company email address. We are not currently running a BES and have an outsourced exchange 2003 server. I guess my question is: Is this user receiving duplicate emails due to the fact that both the desktop manager is sending emails as well as the exchange account on the BB and if so how could I stop the desktop one from sending the messages? Thanks in advance for any help and if there is anyhting I left out let me know.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
jnip

Model: 6280
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljeffry View Post
I have a users that is receiving duplicate emails on his nextel 7100. Ive noticed that on teh emails where it stated "received using" one says desktop (secure) and the othere has his company email address. We are not currently running a BES and have an outsourced exchange 2003 server. I guess my question is: Is this user receiving duplicate emails due to the fact that both the desktop manager is sending emails as well as the exchange account on the BB and if so how could I stop the desktop one from sending the messages? Thanks in advance for any help and if there is anyhting I left out let me know.
I have a similar problem, receiving duplicate emails on my BB. On one email it says "Using: Desktop (Secure,)" the other says "Using: Unknown." I have set my BB such that it prompts as I delete the emails. Two different results: For the "Deskop" one it asks "On Mailbox & Handheld, On Handheld, or Cancel;" but for the "Unknown" one it asks only "Delete or Cancel."

Please advise, my question would be slightly different, as I would like to know how to stop the Unknown one from sending the messages and keep the Desktop one working as normal. Thank you!!
Closed Thread