Old 10-19-2005, 10:41 AM   #1
kitmoni
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8130
PIN: >Options>Status
Carrier: Sprint
Thumbs up Sponsor Review - ExchangeMyMail

Please Login to Remove!

I like good customer service, so when I was looking for a hosted BES provider, I paid attention to the positive comments I heard on this forum regarding ExchangeMyMail. I decided to try them out, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Why do it? Well, I'm a [former] corporate user who was on a BES, and left my company. For anyone who has been on a BES, going to Web Client just won't cut it. And, since I am going to be working "free lance" now, I still wanted that BES functionality (true push, folder sync, MDS, wireless contact & calendar sync, etc.). ExchangeMyMail is a great solution for individual users who need better, more "corporate", functionality out of their BB.

The big plus? I respond to customer service. I went with ExchangeMyMail after reading positive responses from BBF members. As a result, I have interfaced with Dave and crew several times throughout the set up, and they really know how to treat a customer. Aside from knowing how to organize the migration so it's painless, when you have an issue they treat you with respect and handle your problem right away. In today's world of outsourcing customer service responsibilities, this is AWESOME, and worth a premium to me. You might remember me as the guy who said to NOT do business with Handango for just that reason - terrible customer service. By the same token I think it's equally important to recognize a company when they get it right, and ExchangeMyMail[ ] gets my vote.

Anyone else have a similar experience with EMM?
Old 10-20-2005, 08:39 AM   #2
tyrani

I'm looking into switching from the Web Client to a hosted Exchange / BES service.

Is there any reason other then customer support that I would buy service from ExchangeMyMail? They are a little more expensive then other providers.
Old 10-20-2005, 08:47 AM   #3
kitmoni
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8130
PIN: >Options>Status
Carrier: Sprint

I will leave it up to them to make their own value proposition statement, but from my perspective this is what helped me:

-- Blackberry Forums discount of 10%
-- Full Exchange/BES environment (I changed my mx records and they run it)
-- Easier migration
-- Availability
-- Integrated Spam/Virus protection
-- Full MDS

I know there are lots of choices out there. Heck, I have some servers on the net, I could try to dump a BES module on one of them and be in business too. The difference is these guys know Exchange inside and out, and know BES inside and out (ok, they're not as smart as jibi, but they are good). They answer questions fast, and accurately. That's worth an extra couple of dollars a month to me.

Best reason - I'm a forum member and I say so. They support our forum, and that means a lot to me. Personally, I looked at them because I searched the forum and saw nothing but happy customers.
Closed Thread