Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #61
rachamphetamine
BBF Moderator

Model: --
PIN: E SOL
Carrier: VZW

Please Login to Remove!

No phone today. Looks like it's probably really going to be Wednesday when it arrives.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #62
fairbornstorm
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

ahhh i hope i get it b4 thanksgiving lol if not it will probably be next week ahhhhhhh mine was b4 noon on friday ordered telesales lol
Old 11-24-2008, 07:42 PM   #63
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

I went to see what would happen if I ordered online from Verizon and it said a 12/15 delivery.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #64
dylanleonard1122
Thumbs Must Hurt

Carrier: Verizon Wireless

OK, so with so many dates, and times, and Eastern time zones and whatnot going around, i cant make sense of it at all, could someone please tell me when i could be expecting my storm (aprox.) if i ordered in store, and about 7P.M. eastern time saturday night?
Old 11-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #65
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles

I would ask them at the store.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #66
dylanleonard1122
Thumbs Must Hurt

they just gave me the, "anytime before dec. 15, talk so, it seems like forum users on here know more than verizon employees?

I just want to know if anyone else here got a tracking number or order confirmation number that ordered saturday, Or can i be expecting an email for order confirmation, or will my delivery date be basically random?

Last edited by dylanleonard1122; 11-25-2008 at 09:43 AM..
Old 11-25-2008, 09:05 AM   #67
bucketmouth
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: verizon 5.0.0.xxx

Wirelessly posted

Anybody order their storm on sat and get confirmation or tracking??? Ordered mine sat 2pm
Old 11-25-2008, 09:46 AM   #68
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: iPhon
PIN: High
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachamphetamine View Post
No phone today. Looks like it's probably really going to be Wednesday when it arrives.
Rach, gettin a Storm! Way to go. I'll look forward to your review. I'm not quite sure yet if I'll take the leap. Our IT guys have a couple and are wanting to use them for a week before integrating.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:56 AM   #69
dylanleonard1122
Thumbs Must Hurt

The date on vzw.com has been changed from december dec. 5 to dec 16 to now dec. 8, hopefully it will come in the mail sooon
Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 AM   #70
bwhite757

Model: 8130

Ordered mine via phone through VZW @ 11:15am EST on Friday (21st). Was told then that I'd have it no later than today. Called for an order status, the lady said, "Well it says shipped, however there's no tracking number listed, that's odd... Hmmm... I'll have to ask my supervisor, hold on...." Wait 10 minutes "He said that maybe it's on it's way, or maybe not. Usually we can't say anything until the tracking number is posted, but that's the first time I've seen it say shipped without a tracking number..."

So who knows where my phone is. I'm supposed to get text message updates on any changes made to my order status, so we'll see....
Old 11-25-2008, 10:49 AM   #71
rachamphetamine
BBF Moderator

Model: --
PIN: E SOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriff View Post
Rach, gettin a Storm! Way to go. I'll look forward to your review. I'm not quite sure yet if I'll take the leap. Our IT guys have a couple and are wanting to use them for a week before integrating.
I am, I am! I'm actually pretty excited and hoping it arrives today.. not tomorrow... but (like everyone else) I plan on putting up a review in the thread up top. It won't be as thrilling as those who got theirs first, but hey! I'm looking forward to doing it.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:28 AM   #72
mulvisaur
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulvisaur View Post
i called and placed my order at 1:34PM (call lasted 12min 15 seconds) EST on the 21st. When i called yesterday to confirm, i was not asked what time i called, but was told that my order would ship on Dec 5th. I called today and she said that phone orders prior to 2:00PM EST will ship tomorrow, November 25. She said that she cannot give me tracking information as they do not have it until the device ships. Since my call was so close to the 2pm deadline, i am not holding my breath that it will be shipped on the 25th - but it would be nice!
I just got off the phone with vzw - despite ending my call at 1:46pm EST on the 21st, they did not "place the order until 2:42pm"...I asked if this was because the rep i spoke with did not place the order correctly, she said it was not the case and more than likely i ordered the phone at the time that the order was placed with them. My guess is that if i were to call up and ask another rep what time my order was placed i would get a different answer. She said that my storm will be sent out on 12/5 - then she asked, "you are aware of that, sir?" ugh...
Old 11-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #73
Jason Mark
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9xxx
Carrier: Rogers

Verizon now says orders will ship by Dec 8th.

Verizon Changes Storm Shipment Date to Dec. 8th | BlackBerryNews.com
Old 11-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #74
Bluetitanium

Model: Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulvisaur View Post
I just got off the phone with vzw - despite ending my call at 1:46pm EST on the 21st, they did not "place the order until 2:42pm"...I asked if this was because the rep i spoke with did not place the order correctly, she said it was not the case and more than likely i ordered the phone at the time that the order was placed with them. My guess is that if i were to call up and ask another rep what time my order was placed i would get a different answer. She said that my storm will be sent out on 12/5 - then she asked, "you are aware of that, sir?" ugh...
I ordered my phone through my vzw store at 11:18 EST 11/21 and it will be delivered today. The lady that I talked to at cust service said she was talking to a customer before me and they ordered at 11:28 EST 11/21 and their phone has not shipped yet.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:26 PM   #75
fairbornstorm
Thumbs Must Hurt

just got off the phone with telesales, she said i placed my order b4 2pm which was at 1130am and said i should receive tracking info later today and i have overnight shipping call back in a few hours eh i hope i get it b4 thanksgiving would be nice =D
Old 11-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #76
mriff
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: iPhon
PIN: High

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachamphetamine View Post
I am, I am! I'm actually pretty excited and hoping it arrives today.. not tomorrow... but (like everyone else) I plan on putting up a review in the thread up top. It won't be as thrilling as those who got theirs first, but hey! I'm looking forward to doing it.
Good. I'm mainly interested in how the typing compares to your current device and if you can type as fast. Looking forward to your thoughts and good luck.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #77
Mikef1182
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhite757 View Post
Ordered mine via phone through VZW @ 11:15am EST on Friday (21st). Was told then that I'd have it no later than today. Called for an order status, the lady said, "Well it says shipped, however there's no tracking number listed, that's odd... Hmmm... I'll have to ask my supervisor, hold on...." Wait 10 minutes "He said that maybe it's on it's way, or maybe not. Usually we can't say anything until the tracking number is posted, but that's the first time I've seen it say shipped without a tracking number..."

So who knows where my phone is. I'm supposed to get text message updates on any changes made to my order status, so we'll see....
Im with you. My order shows processed but no tracking number. Hopefully I'll get it today. This is driving me crazy, if I knew when I would get it it would be ok, but the "not knowing" is the worst.

Check out my blog: Mobile Mike
Old 11-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #78
Mikef1182
Thumbs Must Hurt

Well crap! Called again and my order will ship today, I should get it in 2-3 business days.

Check out my blog: Mobile Mike
Old 11-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #79
fairbornstorm
Thumbs Must Hurt

Nov 25, 2008 3:20 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TN
3:06 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx
2:44 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
MEMPHIS, TN
2:13 PM
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN
overnight delivery due tomorrow b4 3pm =D called telesales to get my tracking # just now
Old 11-25-2008, 08:43 PM   #80
gshine666
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
PIN: to.

I ordered mine at a vzw store in Katy, TX Saturday about 2pm. Had a brief flare of hope cause the guy thought he had one left but he checked and said he didn't. He said it would ship by the 5th. Called and checked a few minutes ago and the guy wasn't interested in taking my info and told me if I ordereed Saturday it would be the 15th. When I told him what the first guy said and then that the website was saying orders now would be shipped the 8th he stuttered around then finally took my info and then told me it did not have a fed ex date yet. I wasn't really happy with his attitude or his service.

Oh well. Hope I'll be surprised before the 5th.
Closed Thread