BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 09:36 PM   #3901
yamezbond

Model: 8800
Carrier: T-Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

Does anybody know where I can find the Apple OSX theme for the BB 8700g??

Thanks!

Last edited by yamezbond; 01-22-2007 at 09:43 PM..
Old 01-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #3902
silentone
No longer Registered.

Model: 7250

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamezbond
Does anybody know where I can find the Apple OSX theme for the BB 8700g??

Thanks!
go here
Old 01-24-2007, 01:28 AM   #3903
9balla4life
Thumbs Must Hurt

Location: Land where Blackburr's grow off trees....not sure yet
Model: 8120
PIN: 24760E78
Carrier: T-Mobile

Will any of these thems work on a 8100 Pearl? I really don't understand why they wouldn't afterall they are eseentially the same.. then again.. I'm probably wrong.
Currently using 8100 Pearl.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #3904
nicomachan
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700g
Carrier: tmo

9ball: wallpaper size for the 8100 is 240x260 there is a bunch of wallpaper posted at

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ring...8100+wallpaper

also wallpaper for the 71xx is the same size at the 8100. You can use 71xx wallpaper just not the themes. Themes will not work on the 8100.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #3905
wdduck
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
Carrier: Centennial Wireless (GSM)
Default Themes not on BB

I am loading themes using the DeskTop Manager. The theme is loading fine but when I go to load it from the options menu it is not listed with the original ones. Any advise would be helpful. I might mention that I am using the 7100i.

8310 > Pin= 243BAB32
Old 01-24-2007, 08:05 PM   #3906
silentone
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdduck
I am loading themes using the DeskTop Manager. The theme is loading fine but when I go to load it from the options menu it is not listed with the original ones. Any advise would be helpful. I might mention that I am using the 7100i.

try this...Ok, you've loaded your themes but they don't appear in the "Themes" section under your options (Which is typical for the 71XX series Blackberry). Here is what you need to do. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications. When you open the advanced options, you are going to see a list of every one you have loaded onto your BB. What you are going to be looking for is something that is labeled either the name of the theme(s) you loaded (Eg: iBerry, MacBerry, etc), or something that looks like: plasmic_com.....04.15.2006.3423...Something similar. Not that exact writing, because they will vary by theme.

Found it? Good. Now scroll down to it and click your trackwheel. A menu will come up. Scroll to "Edit Permissions". See that one that is set at "Custom" and the other 2 at Allow? We need to change that. So scroll to where it says "Custom" (probably under Interactions), click your trackwheel, and change it to allow. Now SAVE your settings! Exit back out to the main menu. Now reset your Blackberry by doing a hard reset. This can be achieved by taking the battery out for 3 seconds and putting it back in. Your Blackberry will now reboot.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:28 PM   #3907
silentone
No longer Registered.

Default Kiss My Berry!!

Free Themes!! so Kiss my Berry theme is here...maybe a ladies theme but I think it can go both ways

7100 Kiss My Berry available in zip

8700 Kiss My Berry available in zip
Old 01-25-2007, 12:37 AM   #3908
nicomachan
Thumbs Must Hurt

hey silentone - i hate to impose but could you post clear back ground banners for the 8700? I want to thank you for posting the clear icons for the home screen, it kinda solved my transparent/invisible icon issue. I would like to have the banners invisible/clear as well. if you could post a set of the clear banner it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Old 01-25-2007, 01:18 AM   #3909
srl7741
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicomachan
hey silentone - i hate to impose but could you post clear back ground banners for the 8700? I want to thank you for posting the clear icons for the home screen, it kinda solved my transparent/invisible icon issue. I would like to have the banners invisible/clear as well. if you could post a set of the clear banner it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

I posted those for you a few pages back?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ring...ht=icon+themes

All the different model phones banners are posted there. Clear is clear is clear.

They have 71xx, 72xx or 87xx posted next to them. That also goes for the transpearant icons. There should also be a home screen mask posted too which helps clear up the 72xx/75xx screens. That white film default image is terrible.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:03 AM   #3910
silentone
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srl7741
I posted those for you a few pages back?

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ring...ht=icon+themes

All the different model phones banners are posted there. Clear is clear is clear.

They have 71xx, 72xx or 87xx posted next to them. That also goes for the transpearant icons. There should also be a home screen mask posted too which helps clear up the 72xx/75xx screens. That white film default image is terrible.

Wow Steve you were quick to jump on that make sure no one thought I did it Too bad your not so quick to answer me on gtalk lol

Last edited by silentone; 01-25-2007 at 02:09 AM..
Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 AM   #3911
silentone
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Here you go,nicomachan..

Old 01-25-2007, 03:57 AM   #3912
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentone
Wow Steve you were quick to jump on that make sure no one thought I did it Too bad your not so quick to answer me on gtalk lol
Please keep your comments professional. Perhaps you should stop and think that maturity should not be mistaken for avoidance. This is a forum. If others want to help someone, then that's what the community is here for. srl7741 is not one to try and take credit for anything and is a VERY helpful member of this forum.
Old 01-25-2007, 05:39 AM   #3913
silentone
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibi
Please keep your comments professional. Perhaps you should stop and think that maturity should not be mistaken for avoidance. This is a forum. If others want to help someone, then that's what the community is here for. srl7741 is not one to try and take credit for anything and is a VERY helpful member of this forum.

I am not to sure what you are talking about jibi but it was an inside joke only. No harm intended.

A more professional approach would have been to ask me if I was being rude towards someone or just kidding...but I think it is clear I was just joking ..hint "lol" and smiley face. Maturity?? avoidance??dude you dont even know what you are talking about.....

Funny how you had nothing to say about your other mod who took a crack at me and my site clearly breaking #2 of the forum rules. But oh I make a little joke and all of a sudden my maturity and professionalism is brought to the table.

Really I have nothing else to say I will offer help here when I can and keep posting free themes...wallpapers etcc..

Last edited by silentone; 01-25-2007 at 12:53 PM..
Old 01-25-2007, 06:27 AM   #3914
silentone
No longer Registered.

Default Twilightzone 8700

Free Twilight Zone Theme for 8700 series.

Get free theme here
Old 01-25-2007, 07:17 AM   #3915
nicomachan
Thumbs Must Hurt

slr and sil - thanks guys. Sorry slr yea i found your post in another thread and got those from there. Thanks guys - i do appreciate all that both you have contributed! been very helpful on the development side of things. i should now be able to post themes and not just wall paper ... stay tune.
Old 01-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #3916
silentone
No longer Registered.

Quote:
slr and sil - thanks guys. Sorry slr yea i found your post in another thread and got those from there. Thanks guys - i do appreciate all that both you have contributed! been very helpful on the development side of things. i should now be able to post themes and not just wall paper ... stay tune.

Why cant you post wallpaper? what type of art program are you using?
Old 01-25-2007, 03:57 PM   #3917
coachmeeks
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

I check this site every day and have even purchased things from those that advertise here.
I find the themes that SRL and Silentone create to be a major reason i have become addicted to BBF.
I have themes that I have received free (Cessna/Mooney) and themes I have paid for.
If Silentone wants a donation its up to the consumer to decide to ask for the theme or not.
If SRL does not ask for donations that is his buisness.
It takes time to create these themes and even if its a hobby and they want a few bucks for their time it is still up to the consumer to decide.
I hope that all the questioning by some members does not create a situation where SRL or Silentone stop posting here. The amount of work these guys have done for free is huge. If the consumer does not want to pay there is a boatload of free themes out there by both guys and others. However if the consumer wants a theme that is just for their needs it may cost $5, but the quality of work is well worth it from both these gentlemen. Thanks to you both for your themes and keep up the good work.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #3918
silentone
No longer Registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmeeks
I check this site every day and have even purchased things from those that advertise here.
I find the themes that SRL and Silentone create to be a major reason i have become addicted to BBF.
I have themes that I have received free (Cessna/Mooney) and themes I have paid for.
If Silentone wants a donation its up to the consumer to decide to ask for the theme or not.
It takes time to create these themes and even if its a hobby and they want a few bucks for their time it is still up to the consumer to decide.
I hope that all the questioning by some members does not create a situation where SRL or Silentone stop posting here. The amount of work these guys have done for free is huge. If the consumer does not want to pay there is a boatload of free themes out there by both guys and others. However if the consumer wants a theme that is just for their needs it may cost $5, but the quality of work is well worth it from both these gentlemen. Thanks to you both for your themes and keep up the good work.
Thank you Coachmeeks
Old 01-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #3919
nicomachan
Thumbs Must Hurt

I have wallpaper all over this board sil!

Scroll up patron, nascar, and dale jr

I have st. paddyxxx8217;s day, celtic fc, and some misc stuff with silversurfer b-ball, and art here:

a CRAP load of stuff for the 8100/7100 )st. paddyxxx8217;s day, dalla cowboys (hate em), and art stuff here (1/2 way to ¾ of the way down the page):

and futbol/soccer themes here (about ½ way down the page, Manchester United, Celtic, Chelsea):

and here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/ring...=soccer+themes

In fact I have 100s of wallpaper and asked a forum member if they like the wallpaper if they could host the images. He said yes but never got back to me xxx8230; so Ixxx8217;ll just trickle them in the forum every now and then xxx8211; again thanks for all the help!!
Old 01-25-2007, 05:22 PM   #3920
nicomachan
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmeeks
coach I can't agree with you more!! sil and slr have both been a valuable asset to this forum! A donation is strictly that a donation!! Some people will contribute others will not. I find nothing wrong with requesting a donation especially to offset time and development spent on projects! both sil and slr have have contributed a GREAT deal here both in the way of information and themes/wallpaper for all devices. I too was concerned that calling a person out in a public forum would cause grief and aggravation and that person would not return (hell I wouldn't blame that person if they didn't return, who needs that crap). It takes a bigger person to rise above that and continue posting for the benefit of the rest of us (ala Jeremy Bentham, greatest good for the greatest number, lol) . I have not heard people complain about members websites asking for donations (and there are certainly more than 1). I don't think I would have pursued the theme building or graphical interest if is wasn't for the the contributions and examples of some members and their willingness to answer questions on development issues that I have had!! GREAT response here coach. Sil and slr keep up the GREAT work and information - you guys ARE appreciated!!!

Last edited by nicomachan; 01-25-2007 at 05:25 PM..
Closed Thread