BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
marcfogel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T
Thumbs down shopblackberry.com (GlobalWare)

Please Login to Remove!

Is RIM serious about this operation. They are one of the worst operations (GlobalWare) that I have ever dealt with. I will never do business with them again.

RIM should dump GlobalWare ASAP.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
juwaack68
iPhone Convert

Model: iP5
PIN: to beans
Carrier: I'm not

Care to share some, uh, details about why they were so bad to deal with?
Old 12-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
marcfogel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by juwaack68 View Post
Care to share some, uh, details about why they were so bad to deal with?
Sure.

I ordered a Premium Leather Horizontal Holster, and they sent me a Leather Horizontal Holster in the Premium Leather Horizontal Holster packaging. 50.00 item in 100.00 packaging. I had to pay to ship it back for a refund. Haven't received the refund yet.

I placed an order for a replacement holster and some other accessories but decided to cancel. I called and was informed that it was cancelled. I called the following day to confirm, and was assured it was cancelled. Two days later I receive an email that my order was shipped.

I ordered from them a few months back and they sent me someone elses order. I returned for a refund. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get the refund processed. forget about shipping charges.

I attempted to order a few things online and kept getting a transaction failed. I called and was told to try ordering a week later, Their online system was having problems.

I don't like when you ask them a direct question on the phone and they ignore you because they don't want to answer or don't have an answer.

It is a shame because it makes RIM look really bad. I cannot be the only one who has had problems with this company.

I will take my business elsewhere (which I should have don long ago), Thank You.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
tmstanford

Model: none
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon

I ordered the same case for my bold and I also received the $49.99 case instead of the $99.99 case I ordered. My bank has contacted the company and told me in no uncertain terms that I will be getting my money back.

Someone on another forum gave me this suggestion and it works. Maybe it's not to late for you. I love Rim, but they need to dump this company.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:23 AM   #5
marcfogel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmstanford View Post
I ordered the same case for my bold and I also received the $49.99 case instead of the $99.99 case I ordered. My bank has contacted the company and told me in no uncertain terms that I will be getting my money back.

Someone on another forum gave me this suggestion and it works. Maybe it's not to late for you. I love Rim, but they need to dump this company.
Makes me question RIM's judgement. When using this company, it is pretty poor.
Closed Thread