Old 09-11-2005, 09:44 PM   #61
corey@12mile
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: lots
Carrier: Rogers

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by athreya
i was referring to this in my post..should be out in two weeks or so.
Oh... I can't wait to see this... this thread is so far off into outer space... Here's the deal... Cingular... mid November. Rogers... before Christmas... I love the quoted specs... You quoted the specs for the 7290 which were... well... identical to the 7280. You didn't post anything with regards to specifics... how much ram, speed of processor, etc. I think my 4 year old daughter could have made a guess to the same accuracy as you. I hope that this thread is floating around in a month or two so we can see your excuses for how wrong you are. EVDO... 8700... sure.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #62
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: curve
Carrier: tmobile
Default i hope

your 4 year old daughter hasnt taken after her father. for her sake. i hope you will be around to read this thread when the device is out. i didnt say anything about rogers in any post. and the specs of the 7290 wre not of the 7280. grow up.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:53 PM   #63
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default and btw

what more specifics do you want than:
EVDO/EDGE + GPS (at a fee) + IM builtin+ Better sleeker formfactor + polyphonic ringtones + more memory/faster memory...

Verizon/ Cingular: Late Oct/ Early Nov
Sprint-Nextel: Two weeks or so in phone form factor.

ask your daughter if he can match that...not if she has taken after her dumb dad
Old 09-11-2005, 10:05 PM   #64
purephase
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9700
Carrier: Bell

Quote:
Sprint-Nextel: Two weeks or so in phone form factor.
If this is true (and I really hope it is) is there any news for Canadian providers (notably, Telus)?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:08 PM   #65
corey@12mile

OK... so you are telling me that a CDMA version of the 8700 will be released before a GSM version will be released? I would really like to see that... what's the speed of the processor in the 8700? Oh ya... I posted it months ago... maybe you can go search for that post to update your so called specs. I'll let time tell who's right, cause it ain't you... and too call me dumb... you really are a retard aren't you. Don't argue with me, you won't win and you aren't right.

Look at the specs that you posted about the 7290... it's got a thumb wheel, it's got a color screen... come on... every modern blackberry has all that stuff... your specs had nothing new in them. And you were wrong about the speakerphone and bluetooth when you started. Why do you post useless and wrong info? People come here for the truth, and not a load of BS, you should go post this tuff on H... well you know... some people might believe you over there.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:11 PM   #66
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default and cd you still

havent told me whether your daughter has taken after you.

All i know is that the nextel is ready for release. the other two havent...my specs were correct expect for the speakerphone and bluetooth.

why dont u jerk off somewhere cd, perhaps with your bb? and come back here as soon as the devices are out.? then we can play ball? ok kid?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:11 PM   #67
corey@12mile

athreya...
How did we hear all this from you first? I posted the processor and ram specs months ago... It has been known for a long time that it would have edge... you are totally wrong about CDMA/EVDO so what have we heard from you?

Get a life.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:13 PM   #68
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default cd

EVDO is on the anvil. are u saying nextel is NOT coming out with a phone form factor BB soon? whats your problem? which part are u disagreeing with specifically?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:17 PM   #69
corey@12mile

Sure champ... I'll go jerk off, you sure like to bring this down a level or two eh... Your specs are not specific and definately not right. My daughter takes after me... and ya... at 4 years old she is smarter than you. If you want to keep attacking me like that fine... I can deal with that, but... can you deal with my responses? You don't know what you are talking about, and it will be proven sooner or later... you should really quit before I really humiliate you.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:18 PM   #70
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default also

did i ever say that u did or didnt post abt it earlier? u might have.do you think i have nothing better todo than follow your posts. maybe u did.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:19 PM   #71
corey@12mile

Quote:
EVDO is on the anvil. are u saying nextel is NOT coming out with a phone form factor BB soon? whats your problem? which part are u disagreeing with specifically?
Ummm dude.... where have you been, we are talking about the 8700, you know... the electron... we are not talking about a 7100 series for CDMA based providers here. Get with the program retard. You started the thread, you posted the bullsh*t... now you are just backpeddling.

Admit it... you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:19 PM   #72
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default corey

i feel sorry for your daughter.

i have responded to your 'responses'. now jerk off.
you still havent told me WHAT SPECIFICALLY are u so agitated about in my posting?

the EVDO?nextel? gps? or what?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:20 PM   #73
corey@12mile

Quote:
did i ever say that u did or didnt post abt it earlier? u might have.do you think i have nothing better todo than follow your posts. maybe u did.
You said that we all heard it first from you... bullsh*t. Maybe you should follow my posts, at least you would spread truthful information.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:22 PM   #74
corey@12mile

Quote:
i feel sorry for your daughter.

i have responded to your 'responses'. now jerk off.
you still havent told me WHAT SPECIFICALLY are u so agitated about in my posting?

the EVDO?nextel? gps? or what?
Don't feel sorry for her... that's a typical response from someone of a lower intellect and class in life.

There is no CDMA based 8700 right now. Get it? You are spreading BS info.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:23 PM   #75
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Verizon

is testing a EVDO based BB NOW. shall we bet $1000 on that? is this all you were prancing about, you silly monkey?

whats your intellect and class, my friend?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:33 PM   #76
corey@12mile

Dude... might I remind you to look at the topic and the first post by none other than yourself? Here...

Quote:
The new BB 8700 series will be out soon. Highlights are:

1. EVDO +BB and EDGE + BB device for Verizon (Sprint) and Cingular respectively.
2. GPS and IM builtin (Carrier fee applies)
3. faster processor + 64MB RAM
4. Better - more native - attachment viewing
5. No camera, no wifi, no VOIP.
6. Classic form factor + sleeker design, speakerphone
7. In testing now: Due out in Oct/ Nov from Verizon, Cingular and Sprint/Nextel. (I will have one in hand in about two weeks from now)

Like the 7290, dont forget you heard it from me, first. I have shared everything i know.

You specifically say that the 8700 has a CDMA version. I said you were wrong, now you are saying they are testing an EVDO handheld... but not the 8700 like you first posted? Maybe a 7100 series for CDMA providers?

You should really get your facts in order before you come and make a fool of yourself... go sit in a corner or something. Your opinion/prediction/whatever is wrong, period. YOU ARE WRONG. You can't backpedal now because you got your BS called by someone better than you.

Hey... here's the best thing I can say at this point... you can't save face, you are wrong, you know it, I know it, everyone else knows it. Stop f*cking arguing with me, your hole is getting deeper. And finally... yes, I said my daughter could make as accurate of a prediction as you did, but really... stop bringing her into this, it's only going to make things worse for you. Don't be jealous of people who know more than you... you will be jealous of everyone you know, knew, will know, don't know, etc.

F uck off and get a life. Open a new account here and hide, cause you are busted on this one.

cd.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:46 PM   #77
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default listen cd

8700/ equivalent is coming with evdo on verizon...

goodnight.

Last edited by finch; 09-11-2005 at 11:44 PM..
Old 09-11-2005, 10:49 PM   #78
athreya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default and btw

you brought your daughter into it. not me. now that your ass is on the line, you are blaming me. grow up.

Last edited by finch; 09-11-2005 at 11:45 PM..
Old 09-11-2005, 10:52 PM   #79
mrogers
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8100
Carrier: AT&T

Oh come ON, thanks again people for ruining an informative thread. I can't believe this forum is devolving into all the other ones out there. Corey, even if you're right that doesn't give you the right to be such a jerk. Have you read what you've written? "YOU ARE WRONG. You can't backpedal now because you got your BS called by someone better than you." Someone better than you? And athreya, don't stoop to that level and go into penis wars with Corey. You're both acting like children. "I know more than you do." You both ACTUALLY SAID THAT. Think of how stupid and immature that would sound if you said it out loud in an actual conversation. Keep it up and no one will want to visit this site. If you two want to have a fight, do it over PMs or email or something else.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:57 PM   #80
corey@12mile

Lovely... you realize I am going to belittle you every opportunity I get... You don't know anything, and now you have the balls to threaten me? You are all talk. Come get me. You are all mouth. Just because you **** members of your family, doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Now... more seriously... don't threaten me. You can't back any of your threats. Quit while you can... normally I would say quit while you are ahead... but you're nowhere even close to ahead anymore.

Talking about face... we can keep doing this, but by the end of the year I am going to make you look like a fool, a huge fool, more of a fool than you are right now. I will purposely go out of my way to do it. I might even do something that will get me banned here, but hey... I have lots of available IP's. I'm not worried. You, on the otherhand should be.

cd.
Closed Thread