BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 09:33 AM   #1
syedhoiya

Model: 7100T
Exclamation "Auhtorization Failure" in sending calls on Blackbeery 7100t

Please Login to Remove!

I can receive calls, send and receive txt messages on my BB 7100t but when I try to make call it says "Authorization Failure". My provider T-mobile cannot help me so please do not ask me to contact my network provider. Here is some detail.

I had the blackberry unlocked in March through codes provided by T-Mobile. I use this phone internationally on Local Newtork/SIM Card.

In this case at the moment, my local SIM card can make outgoing calls from other phones. Similalry, SIM cards of my friends which work just fine in their devices are not able to make outgoing calls from my phone even though these other SIM cards are also able to receive calls and send/ receive text mssgs.

This leads me to think that there is some trouble with my 7100t. The 7100t was unlocked on march 15th with codes provided by T-mobile. Could there be some problem because of that? I last used this phone in April 15th ish and it was working just ok.

I use a 8700 G in the US so I didnt use the 7100 t over the past month and half when I was not traveling. It worked just fine until my last trip.

What to do?!!!

Thanks,

Atif
PS: T-mobile is not being helpful at all.
Old 07-26-2006, 02:11 AM   #2
vessval

Model: 710T

Absolutely same problem with my 7100t. I have been using in Asia with 3 different SIM cards untill July 20. Then the roblem is the same as described.
I think Tomobile did something remotly to enfoce us to us the T-Mobile international service instead local network.
Any resolution on this?
I am returnning to USA and try to resolve with T-Mobile or get new phone.
Thanks
Old 07-26-2006, 02:13 AM   #3
vessval

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhoiya
I can receive calls, send and receive txt messages on my BB 7100t but when I try to make call it says "Authorization Failure". My provider T-mobile cannot help me so please do not ask me to contact my network provider. Here is some detail.

I had the blackberry unlocked in March through codes provided by T-Mobile. I use this phone internationally on Local Newtork/SIM Card.

In this case at the moment, my local SIM card can make outgoing calls from other phones. Similalry, SIM cards of my friends which work just fine in their devices are not able to make outgoing calls from my phone even though these other SIM cards are also able to receive calls and send/ receive text mssgs.

This leads me to think that there is some trouble with my 7100t. The 7100t was unlocked on march 15th with codes provided by T-mobile. Could there be some problem because of that? I last used this phone in April 15th ish and it was working just ok.

I use a 8700 G in the US so I didnt use the 7100 t over the past month and half when I was not traveling. It worked just fine until my last trip.

What to do?!!!

Thanks,

Atif
PS: T-mobile is not being helpful at all.
Old 09-23-2006, 10:56 AM   #4
vessval

Default Solution against Authorization Failure

Here is the solution:
Go to Phone Options
Select General Options
Select Restrict My Identityt - NO
Select Show "My Number" - YES

You are all set.
No more Authorization Failure sending / receiving calls and messages.
G
Old 09-23-2006, 10:57 AM   #5
vessval

Last edited by vessval; 09-23-2006 at 11:02 AM..
Old 11-05-2006, 02:39 PM   #6
fonec

Model: 7230

realy thanks
after 3 hour seach
here good solution
tested today at
Closed Thread