BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 10-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #1
cos540

Model: Tilt
Carrier: AT&T
Default New Tilt need help with a couple problems

Please Login to Remove!

Trying out the new Tilt with BlackBerry Connect. BBC is working great but when the security policy was loaded and the password enabled the password screen comes up with a dimmed backlite making it impossible to see in sunlight and nearly impossible to see in doors. Any one else have this problem found a way to fix?

The Tilt has built in GPS and I have gotten it to work with both Google Maps and MS Live Search. I have noticed that MS maps do not show some on and off ramps. Google seems to show them all but is much slower at updating the maps as they scroll. The problem is that when in map mode BBC times out and puts up the password screen. Is this an unfortunate feature of BBC and its security settings? Has anyone experienced and figured a way to fix?

I think the Tilt has all the features I was looking for in one device but it isn't quite perfect yet. I'm also converting from Verizon to AT&T and have found phone coverage to be spotty but in certain towns in my area, they are 3G enabled and Verizon does not have high speed network connectively in the same area.

I am trying to replace my BB 7130e phone and corporate email and HP rx5915 PDA for GPS and MP3 player. So far the Tilt is real close.

Thanks for any help.