Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
tmaora

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: NONE
Default Cell Phone Reviews

Please Login to Remove!

Hello everyone!

I've created a blog on cell phone reviews - mycellphonesreviews.blogspot.com. My goal for publishing this blog is to provide most accurate reviews on the quality of latest cell phones and to provide a fresh new perspective on cell phones products.

I'm here to provide Consumers high quality, accurate information on all sorts of different cell phone products. The information I'm providing includes reviews of different cell phones, their specifications and photographs. In each post I've included a summary revealing pros & cons of each product.

I welcome comments from consumers that have used the products I have written about. Comments from those that have used a product for an extensive period of time, helps to provide visitors with a more accurate picture of how the product works over the long haul.

I hope that you'll benefit from the information contained in my blog and would provide your precious comments.

Thank you.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:12 AM   #2
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

There are enough mobile device blogs out there, so we don't really need yours, but if it makes you happy, do it.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
TXLady
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmaora View Post
Hello everyone!

I've created a blog on cell phone reviews - mycellphonesreviews.blogspot.com. My goal for publishing this blog is to provide most accurate reviews on the quality of latest cell phones and to provide a fresh new perspective on cell phones products.

I'm here to provide Consumers high quality, accurate information on all sorts of different cell phone products. The information I'm providing includes reviews of different cell phones, their specifications and photographs. In each post I've included a summary revealing pros & cons of each product.

I welcome comments from consumers that have used the products I have written about. Comments from those that have used a product for an extensive period of time, helps to provide visitors with a more accurate picture of how the product works over the long haul.

I hope that you'll benefit from the information contained in my blog and would provide your precious comments.

Thank you.
As stated by dc/dc, there are plenty of blogs out there. You haven't written anything in your message that makes me want to go to yet another site to read your reviews. If you are trying to convince us to read it, tell us why we should. You goals are rather lofty, however, what makes you qualified to provide a better experience? You haven't sold it yet.
Closed Thread