BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Priv
Carrier: T-Mobile
Exclamation My new site for 8700/8800/8300 wallpapers!

Please Login to Remove!

I've now created a new Photobucket account just for hosting my wallpapers!

Jack T. Chance's BlackBerry Wallpapers

Right now, I am offering ONLY wallpapers formatted for the QWERTY (8700/8800/8300) series BlackBerries. That may change in the future, but only AFTER I've finished converting a LOT more desktop wallpapers into 8700/8800/8300 wallpapers. So, if you use a 7200/7500 series or older BB, or a 7100 or 8100 series device, it may be some time before I have any wallpapers for you.

At the present time, you'll find the following categories:
  • Anime (WARNING! Images may contain nudity and/or graphic violence! You have been warned!)
  • Babes (of the female variety... sorry ladies, if you want images of hot guys, you'll have to look elsewhere! )
  • Babylon 5
  • Battlestar Galactica (right now this contains images for fans of the original series, but that will probably change in the future)
  • Conan (Featuring artwork from Dark Horse's current Conan monthly comic and their reprints of Marvel's original Conan the Barbarian series. WARNING! These images contain depictions of graphic, often brutal violence! View at your own risk! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)
  • Doctor Who, now officially recognized by the Guiness Book of World Records as the longest-running science fiction TV series in the world!
  • Dragons
  • Scenery
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • Superheros
  • Video Games
I have a couple more categories planned. And I have a LOT more wallpapers yet to be resized, so my selection will continue to grow over the coming weeks as my time permits!

Because I still have a lot of wallpapers to sort through and resize, at this time, I am NOT taking special requests. While I may eventually do so in the future, I do not yet know when that will be.

Also, my plan is to only offer wallpapers that genuinely interest me, so my selection will focus heavily on science fiction and fantasy. If you're looking for sports wallpapers, I'm not really the right guy to ask.

Hope you all enjoy the wallpapers! Most of them will look fantastic with the Zen theme!

Don't steal other people's avatars! Make your own! >=(

Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 08-03-2007 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Updated model numbers that apply.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:09 AM   #2
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Exclamation First update!

Hi everyone!

Well, I just updated my wallpaper selection with a MAJOR update! Most of the categories had some new stuff added.

I also added 1 new category: Lord of the Rings.

And now, here's a sampling of what's up right now, one image from each category (and one from the main folder, which is serving as kind of a general/misc. folder):

Hope everyone that's looked is enjoying them so far.

Also, at this time, I'd like to announce that I WILL now take special requests, from within the categories I'm doing so far. Have a particular Doctor you want to see on a wallpaper? Or a favorite superhero (or villain)? Maybe a particular Star Trek ship? If so, post here and I'll see what I can find for you.

Just give me a few days to turn something up and put it in useable form, alright?

Also, if anyone still needs to know how to get these onto their BlackBerry, there's a couple ways. By far the easiest is to copy the ones you want to your computer's hard drive, then email them to your BlackBerry's email address.

The second way is to use your Internet Browser to go to the link in my signature, go to the folder you want, then click on the thumbnail of the image you want. Once the image loads at full size, highlight it, click the scroll wheel, and select Full Image. This will d/l the image at full resolution. Once you've done that, click the scroll wheel again, and select Save Image. That's all there is to it!

Old 06-20-2007, 03:50 AM   #3
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Default More updates

Hi everyone. I've updated my wallpaper site again with several new designs. They're mostly in the Scenery (several nice NASA/Hubble/astronomy type images) and Superheros (several new Green Lantern wallpapers, including one of the Sinestro Corps!) sections, but there's also one neat surprise in the Battlestar Galactica section, too. A little something neat for fans of the new BSG!

More updates will be coming soon. And in the meantime, if you have any requests that fit in with the types of wallpapers you see on my site, again, ask away. I'll see what I can find for you.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Exclamation Another update...

Just updated my site again. Per a request I received via PM, I've uploaded several wallpapers for fans of the Teen Titans cartoon on the Cartoon Network. While I was at it, I also uploaded a wallpaper of He-Man, taken from the 2002 series by Mike Young Productions (which comes out on DVD in January '08!) You'll find them all in the Superheros section.

Again, if anyone else has any requests, let me know.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
Maximus_Prime
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT & T

Jack,
you have a very cool links,

If it is not too much trouble, do you have the Babylon 5 Psi-Corps' Black Omega Squadron Starfury pic?

Could you post it if you do?

Thanks,

Last edited by Maximus_Prime; 11-25-2007 at 02:35 PM..
Old 11-25-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus_Prime View Post
Jack,
you have a very cool links,

If it is not too much trouble, do you have the Babylon 5 Psi-Corps' Black Omega Squadron Starfury pic?

Could you post it if you do?

Thanks,
Hi Maximus;

I apologize for taking such a very long time to get these wallpapers made for you. It took me quite some time to find images of the Black Omega Starfury that I thought were worthy of being turned into wallpapers for a .

And I have 4 good ones, ready to go for you at 320 x 240. Here they are:

Hope those help!

Old 03-31-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
gponcho

Model: 8900
Carrier: Rogers

Hi do you have any other Doctor Who wallpapers. Maybe showing all the doctors or each docter alone or with there companions.

Thanks
Old 04-03-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
khanhphv

Model: 8110
Carrier: khao

thanks you
Closed Thread