Old 10-15-2006, 07:57 AM   #321
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes64
Ok, maybe I'm just a glutton for punsihment. But I've decided to give it one more shot. I just ordered the 7100I COMBO (JET BLACK SKIN CASE/SKINNED HOLSTER). I saw the skin and it seemed to definately be a must have. And since the clip I have now is pretty much useless I figured the combo price was close enough to the skin alone price that I'd take the chance. But I sure hope if I have a problem with this that the customer service has improved significantly. Wish me luck!
Hi Hobbes,

We would like to think that our customer service has improved considerably in the not too distant past. If you have any problems with your order of any kind, please email me at the address below and I'll do my best to insure you are given the kind of service you have a right to expect from Seidio.

or you can call Margaret, customer service manager at 832-204-1118 to get this resolved immediately.

David
[email address]

Last edited by seidioseidio; 10-15-2006 at 08:09 AM..
Old 10-16-2006, 02:38 PM   #322
Hobbes64

Model: 7100i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmyers
My Nextel 7100i came with a nice plastic swivel clip. On the backside it has the RIM logo. In setting up several hundred for my company only some of the later ones that we ordered came with the clip.
I went to the Official RIM BlackBerry Accessories Store online first. But they didn't show that they had a hard plastic clip. It's safe to say that based on my past experience with Seidio if they did I would not have ordered from Seidio again.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:46 PM   #323
Hobbes64

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio
Hi Hobbes,

We would like to think that our customer service has improved considerably in the not too distant past. If you have any problems with your order of any kind, please email me at the address below and I'll do my best to insure you are given the kind of service you have a right to expect from Seidio.

or you can call Margaret, customer service manager at 832-204-1118 to get this resolved immediately.

David
[email address]
Based on the fact that all I see from Seidio is a post claiming that the customer service has greatly improved without and questions concerning my previous problem I have my doubts. In a nutshell I had ordered SPRING CLIP SWIVEL HOLSTER FOR UN-SKINNED 7100I previously and gotten one of the many that had weak batteries. I contacted the company to get an RMA and after sending 3 emails with either delayed or no response back I pretty much gave up. So until I find out differently I'd have to advise people that it's a good product if it works the first time out of the box. But if you have any problems I can't vouch for the customer service. Hopefully there will be no reason for me to deal with customer service again. But if I have to you can bet I'll be posting about the experience......good or bad.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:20 PM   #324
BklynEddie
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Well, after reading this thread, I placed an order (#65284) yesterday!
From what I've read is that the products are good. So I
hope that is true! I ordered the
"SEIDIO RIM BLACKBERRY USB DESKTOP CRADLE"
"7100I COMBO (JET BLACK SKIN CASE/SKINNED HOLSTER)"
and since I was ordering I got myself cigarette lighter charger also.
So hopefully I'll get them soon and that they work with no problems!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:00 PM   #325
Hobbes64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynEddie
Well, after reading this thread, I placed an order (#65284) yesterday!
From what I've read is that the products are good. So I
hope that is true! I ordered the
"SEIDIO RIM BLACKBERRY USB DESKTOP CRADLE"
"7100I COMBO (JET BLACK SKIN CASE/SKINNED HOLSTER)"
and since I was ordering I got myself cigarette lighter charger also.
So hopefully I'll get them soon and that they work with no problems!
If the products work as advertised then they are good. The issue that I've had is that when the products don't work as advertised dealing with customer service to get the issue resolved is frustrating at best. And although I received my recent order yesterday and the belt clip puts my 7100i into sleep mode every time, I still find it interesting that a company that wants to make statements about how much their customer service has improved has not made any inquiry into my pervious unresolved problem. So until further notice I would stand by my statement that if the product works out of the box then it's a good product. If it doesn't and you end up having to deal with customer service then you have my sympathies.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #326
seidio
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: Sprint/Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes64
Based on the fact that all I see from Seidio is a post claiming that the customer service has greatly improved without and questions concerning my previous problem I have my doubts. In a nutshell I had ordered SPRING CLIP SWIVEL HOLSTER FOR UN-SKINNED 7100I previously and gotten one of the many that had weak batteries. I contacted the company to get an RMA and after sending 3 emails with either delayed or no response back I pretty much gave up. So until I find out differently I'd have to advise people that it's a good product if it works the first time out of the box. But if you have any problems I can't vouch for the customer service. Hopefully there will be no reason for me to deal with customer service again. But if I have to you can bet I'll be posting about the experience......good or bad.
I don't deny that we have had problems and may still have glitches in the system. What I did above was try to give you an exact person to contact to help resolve your problem. If you would care to email me with the details and number to contact you, I would be happy to help you resolve any past issues - or any future ones you might encounter.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:20 PM   #327
lord_jefe
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8130
Carrier: VZW

Well, I ordered my Seidio holster back in March & I love it. I have some magnet issues, and Customer Service first offered to take it back, the sent me a new magnet, as I like it so much I want to keep it.

I admit Customer Service was a bit confused at first, but they fixed the problem -- even though their stated warranty is 6 months, and I've had mine for 8.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:24 PM   #328
MR.7100I

Model: 7100I

am i the only one thats satisfied with the case that comes with it
Old 10-25-2006, 02:04 PM   #329
Hobbes64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.7100I
am i the only one thats satisfied with the case that comes with it
Yes.

Just kidding, but I for one prefer a plastic clip that comes standard with most cell phones.
Closed Thread