Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
crispysaturn
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default NES Emulator

Please Login to Remove!

While scouring sites for new apps for my curve, I stumbled across a great NES emulator that i have been running for a few days now. Though it lacks full screen visibility (on my curve at least, it has 2 black bars down the sides) it does have its upsides. It comes packed with some of the most influential games in history (Castelvania 1&2, Donkey Kong, A variation of Super Mario Bros (called Link Bros) Spy vs. Spy, Contra and of course Zelda. Buttons can be mapped to which ever you prefer and it runs pretty smoothly on my curve. No luck adding additional roms yet, but with this selection I should be good for a few more days.

The download for this can be found on Pinstack.com - Where Blackberry Professionals Connect! under downloads and was made possible by V8 (gotta give props where props are due).
Old 08-29-2007, 10:10 AM   #2
six attack
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

A lot of people have been complaining about the speed of the various NES emulators (I think usually too slow) along with the relative lack of ability to properly adjust. Are you having this issue at all?

In addition, these same people frequently complain about having a very difficult time removing the software from their devices.

I would really love to have a working NES emulator, but after hearing others' complaints, I am weary to download this to my BB.
Closed Thread