BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
gopher_49
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700C
Default MoDoo Plaza MHF-R220BT

Please Login to Remove!

I just recently installed a MoDoo Plaza MHF-R220BT bluetooth handsfree car kit. I have to say that I'm extremely impressed. I paired it up with my 8700c and it works really well. When someone calls the phone number is displayed on the rear view mirror and read out to you. It also supports a great auto connect feature. Calls are clear and people can actually hear me. The speaker gets incredibly loud and the microphone can be conveniently placed on your visor. I highly suggest this item.

http://www.modooplaza.com/eng/products/220bt.htm
Old 04-09-2007, 12:16 PM   #2
celeste
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Bold
Carrier: AT&T

Am curious if you were you able to connect the mirror to a power source without exposed wires? (was the power cord long enough? or did you use another method such as direct connect to a power source in the car ceiling?)
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off