BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 01:43 PM   #1

Default Battery/charging question

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all - just got a 7100t (unactivated) from ebay. I put in my SIM card, and am trying to charge it with the wall charger, but there are no lights, and it does not seem to be charging (won't turn on). It does turn the led on if I try to charge it by USB from the computer. I'm thinking the charger is maybe dead, is that possible? I know I have all the connectors plugged in tight, in case that's the suggestion. Has anyone else had charger trouble, or have any suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide. I'm anxious to try this, but don't want to have to get a new charger out of the chute. Thanks.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:03 PM   #2
TRaymond
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Sounds like your wall charger might be busted. The USB to your pc will charge it just slower compared to the wall charger.

Sorry. Hope I'm wrong

----------
TRaymond
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On