BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Old 01-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #21
J1dreggors

Model: Pearl
Exclamation

Please Login to Remove!

Well we're not "down under" here in Georgia. It's 10:30 PM here and the close of another caseless day. I hate to be impatient but Nutshell's website didn't let me know not to expect much in the way of customer service around this time of year and we're not on Summer Vacation in the US. Didn't here from Ian yet today as expected. I just spent the last hour looking at other case options. Anyone have any recommendations?
Old 01-05-2007, 07:58 AM   #22
J1dreggors

Thumbs down Jan 5 still no cases

Heard from Ian yesterday that they had accidently shipped the cases to Georgia USSR not USA. He offered to not charge me for shipping. Here was my response.......
Ian, I checked ups tracking this morning and they are not showing any progress of the shipment. Did it get a new tracking number? After giving it some thought I would like to comment that offering to credit the shipping seems like too little too late. My intentions were already to dispute any shipping charges. I would have expected a better effort on your part. But hey I haven't been on Summer Holiday the last couple of weeks so maybe I'm a little uptight.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #23
J1dreggors

Exclamation Two out of Three

Received my 3 Nutshell Blackberry Pearl cases today. We were excited. Nice cases actually. My business partner's was black Great! Mine was Chocolate Great! My wifes was chestnut and hers is large enough to almost fit 2 Blackberrys inside. It is twice as wide on one side as the other and the phone just sort of flops around inside...Oh well, we'll see how nutshell handles it and I'll let you know.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010701_2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	6508   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010698_2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	6509  

Last edited by J1dreggors; 01-08-2007 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: add photos
Old 01-12-2007, 08:08 AM   #24
J1dreggors

Exclamation Refund of shipping charges?

Here is my latest email to nutshell.

Maureen,

We received the replacement case yesterday.

Ian suggested to me awhile back that I would be refunded the shipping on my original order. I thought it wasn't much of an offer but having not received even that, I would now say that would be better than nothing. Also, I am wondering if it is necessary for me to actually pay to ship the unusable item back to you and wait for a refund of that shipping as well. I would like to recommend that I have spent enough of my time trying to get the cases I ordered and should at least receive a prompt refund of my shipping charges and be allowed to trash the unusable case.

I would like to say that your cases are very nice. I am pleased with the case but your customer response time is just something we Americans aren't accustomed to. I own a business myself and must respond to customers requests promptly and appropriately daily. I would recommend your cases to anyone who cannot find a suitable case elsewhere as was my situation. My recommendation to others would simply be if you have to order one from nutshell, be prepared for not much in the way of customer service response time and if you wait long enough you will eventually receive a very nice case.

Regards

JD
Old 05-02-2007, 05:34 AM   #25
nutshell

Model: 7100
Carrier: vodafone nz
Exclamation It never rains but.....

Owing to circumstances beyond our control we have launched a new website dedicated to making it more secure and easier for you to purchase our belt cases and other products.

Because of the short timeframe we had to get our act together, you may unfortunately experience an occasional '404' until we have all the links rebuilt.

The new site is hosted by Network Solutions and we believe it will allow us to offer an even better service than in the past.

We would appreciate a heads-up on any broken links you may find.

The link to our case for the 8100 Pearl remains the same..but other links may still be missing.

Many thanks. I appreciate your understanding and we look forward to your continued business.

Keep it in a Nutshell!
Old 05-02-2007, 05:35 AM   #26
nutshell

Model: 7100
Carrier: vodafone nz
Exclamation Every cloud has a silver lining...

Owing to circumstances beyond our control we have launched a new website dedicated to making it more secure and easier for you to purchase our belt cases and other products.

Because of the short timeframe we had to get our act together, you may unfortunately experience an occasional '404' until we have all the links rebuilt.

The new site is hosted by Network Solutions and we believe it will allow us to offer an even better service than in the past.

We would appreciate a heads-up on any broken links you may find.

The link to our case for the 8100 Pearl remains the same..but other links may still be missing.

Many thanks. I appreciate your understanding and we look forward to your continued business.

Keep it in a Nutshell!