BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
ixora

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Mtn
Default "error loading module" on bb 9780, plsssss help!

Please Login to Remove!

I'm going bunkers as it is, for 2weeks now, I've been having this issue and its sooooo frustrating when you are helpless and don't kno what to do. I downloaded new apps on my bb 9780, when i open it, i get the "error loading module...verify error" please how do i sort this out?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Old 10-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
fourstringfuror
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Q10
Carrier: VZW
Default Re: "error loading module" on bb 9780, plsssss help!

Uninstall the app. Pull the battery.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t

It is never a good practice to load multiple Apps. The safest way is to load one and test to insure no interaction or problems exist that cause problems.
As suggested by fourstringfuror, now you need to delete them all and hope it clears the problem. Sometimes deleting does not fully clear an App or all it's links. You may even end up reloading the OS.
The FAQ section at the top of the forum page will have info on how to do some of this.

Good Luck.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
umarcharoo

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Airtel

Having the same problem with my BB 9780 and it really freaked me out, I tried almost everything...uninstalled the applications then pulled out my battery & then reinstalled them and the worst part is that my appworld icon has also gone missing after an upgrade and i tried all the possible ways,from deleting it thn downgrading but nothing worked out so not able to use that as well... The most frustrating part is that I searched hundreds of websites and forum to get help to fix these issues but never found any real good solutions!:( Hope this time it won't be disappointing! Please help!!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarcharoo View Post
Having the same problem with my BB 9780 and it really freaked me out, I tried almost everything...uninstalled the applications then pulled out my battery & then reinstalled them and the worst part is that my appworld icon has also gone missing after an upgrade and i tried all the possible ways,from deleting it thn downgrading but nothing worked out so not able to use that as well... The most frustrating part is that I searched hundreds of websites and forum to get help to fix these issues but never found any real good solutions!:( Hope this time it won't be disappointing! Please help!!
Please do not post in text speak. it makes your post much too difficult to read. And you will get a much better response.

You should start a new thread with your problem, not hijack another member's thread.

To start a new one, hit the "NEW TREAD" button at the top of the BB Help Section.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!

Last edited by Dubdub; 12-31-2012 at 04:39 PM..
Closed Thread