Please Login to Remove!

ever get an answer?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:04 AM   #62
PPCMD
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Unfortunately sheepdog I did not get any response at all from Seidio about the cases I needed to order earlier this week. Fortunately for me I found it online from another retailer who had it in stock and shipped it the same day for next day delivery.

In the end I received the Seidio cases I wanted (holster with the rubberized hard case) and once again I have a Seidio product I am happy with, but a reply to my email to Seidio would be nice. If you can't managed your email don't be in business.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #63
Redtile

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

I placed an order with them on 11 December for a hard case and holster for an 8830. I received them on 14 December. I am pleased with their products and timely service.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:10 PM   #64
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCMD View Post
Unfortunately sheepdog I did not get any response at all from Seidio about the cases I needed to order earlier this week. Fortunately for me I found it online from another retailer who had it in stock and shipped it the same day for next day delivery.

In the end I received the Seidio cases I wanted (holster with the rubberized hard case) and once again I have a Seidio product I am happy with, but a reply to my email to Seidio would be nice. If you can't managed your email don't be in business.
We're still not sure what's going on with some of you not getting emails. We haven't found any problems with our servers yet, but we'll keep looking. We have seen instances where spam filters on the customer's end have blocked our emails from getting through. In the future you may consider checking the spam folder or adding us to your safe senders list.

I'm glad you received your product and are happy with it.

Thanks,
Old 12-20-2007, 03:16 AM   #65
PPCMD

Model: 8820

Seidio, I can say that I have Seidio added to my Spam Whitelist so you are safe, and additionally I check my spam folder which I receive a daily notice about any spam in there. I don't know why but I never heard back and ultimately I purchased the case and holster from a Seidio reseller. Products are great but the lost mail part was not a happy experience. Take it for what its worth.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:38 PM   #66
dbltap

Model: 9800

My experience is better. I had a problem with the extended battery on my 8820 going dead after only about 8 hours of standby. I posted a message about it on one of the forums. Seidio read my post and offered to replace it. I sent an e-mail with the particulars. Got the RMA e-mail, but the data was garbled in the body of the message. Took a few days to get a replacement RMA e-mail. I returned my defective battery. Too about 2 weeks to get a replacement. I got it yesterday. We'll see how it holds up.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #67
sta1
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
Great...I'm glad you were taken care of. I'll get with our IT team and see what's going on with the email confirmations.

Thanks
I finally received my product from Seido and after applying my best skin ever and now using with the holster I definately am enjoying both. I just wish that communication between the two different companies and the customer (me) was better. Hopefully they will realize that they need to do something to improve their communications.
Old 12-20-2007, 10:51 PM   #68
steve61294

Model: 8300

It's the holiday season and they have been working on new products. I would expect them to be a bit slower with responses, but it looks like they do make things right.

I placed my first order with them right after Thanksgiving for about $80 worth of accessories for my new Curve (my first BB). Got my stuff quickly, packaged well and everything fit just fine. Good customer experience here.

Of course, my holster went lost or stolen within 48 hours, but that certainly is not their fault!

Steve
Old 12-20-2007, 10:52 PM   #69
SheepDog

PIN: ask if you need it
Carrier: Sprint

no actually I dont think they will. A few complaints about emails and service out of 1000's doesnt set off many alarms. The Seidio products are pretty good in my experience so far. It's just the reliance on automated email communications that is their downfall.

No one is perfect. Certainly not me. This gives them something to tweek for the new year.
Closed Thread