Old 09-19-2005, 12:25 PM   #41
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg
well when you make a factual statement I expect proof otherwise its just plain rumor and has no validation.

I mean I could tell you that nextel is going to have mp3 and tvs on there next bb and it would be just a rumor as the delivery date.

I mean people have been talking about the 7100 for the nextel but there still isnt any true sign to that.
You could tell me that all day long. Whether i believe you or not isnt the issue. Its whether or not you have delivered credible information in the past. Have you?

Have you ever asked your dealer where he gets his canibus?

I dont know why you would expect me to tell you pr anyone else what my sources are. i will tell you that I wouldnt waste the energy to type this or even more, to reply to you, if the info wasnt based on factual information.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:41 PM   #42
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

well for one thing I dont smoke POT or any other substance. I know people who have delivered very credible information in the past but delived bogus information also. So as i stated before No proof just a rumor..
Old 09-19-2005, 01:53 PM   #43
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
well for one thing I dont smoke POT or any other substance. I know people who have delivered very credible information in the past but delived bogus information also. So as i stated before No proof just a rumor..
Only trying to prove a point. Dont really care. I have a suggestion. When you see a post from me, go ahead and discount it as a rumor. You'll miss some good info.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:56 PM   #44
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Ok will do until I see it proven. I guess thats why this is called a rumor mill thread. Its where you post rumors..
Old 09-25-2005, 10:54 PM   #45
BlackberryVP

Model: 7520

Wow...maybe you guys should get married?
Old 09-25-2005, 11:02 PM   #46
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Ok will do until I see it proven. I guess thats why this is called a rumor mill thread. Its where you post rumors..
........and where you come to read about them.
Old 09-26-2005, 06:09 AM   #47
Dawg
No longer Registered.

and maybe you could get a life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackberryVP
Wow...maybe you guys should get married?
Old 09-27-2005, 09:00 AM   #48
daroche

Model: 7520
Default Nextel 7100

According to my companies Nextel rep, the 7100 series model could be out as early as October but should be out by the end of the year.

Daniel
Old 09-27-2005, 09:07 AM   #49
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by daroche
According to my companies Nextel rep, the 7100 series model could be out as early as October but should be out by the end of the year.

Daniel
it will be here monday.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:35 PM   #50
AlwaysOnPoint

Model: 8320
Carrier: Tmobile

I can clear up the rumors about direct connect between Sprint and Nextel and also let you know the situation with a new device.

The capability to use direct connect between Sprint and Nextel does not and cannot exist as of now. They are on 2 completely different networks and at this point, there is no way possible to integrate the two. Therefore, it does not exist in NY, at all!! You know how people from NY are...they make things up hoping that it will happen and then they can claim they were the first ones to have it . I am in Florida and I can assure you it is not coming here any time soon, if ever at all.

As for the new Blackberry device, it is scheduled to launch around the 2nd or 3rd week in October. It will basically be identical to T-Mobile's 7100 series (don't remember if Nextel inherited 8100 series or stayed with 7100) only with GPS, speakerphone, direct connect, etc... I have owned the 7520 since the day they released it and am already in line to have the new BB shipped on release day. For those who would like, just keep posting on here and when I have it in my hands (I know people who already have), I will confirm on the board. No sales or customer service reps have knowledge of the device yet so don't waste your time...not even at a retail store.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:38 PM   #51
AlwaysOnPoint

Model: 8320
Carrier: Tmobile

I know I may be new to the boards and you have no reason to think my info is credible but just wait...If it gets pushed back, I will know the date and provide that but it is expected to be on time as Nextel has been eyeing the 7100t since before T-Mobile released it. I'll have pictures and all so you will know it is legit.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:18 PM   #52
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnPoint
I can clear up the rumors about direct connect between Sprint and Nextel and also let you know the situation with a new device.

The capability to use direct connect between Sprint and Nextel does not and cannot exist as of now. They are on 2 completely different networks and at this point, there is no way possible to integrate the two. Therefore, it does not exist in NY, at all!! You know how people from NY are...they make things up hoping that it will happen and then they can claim they were the first ones to have it . I am in Florida and I can assure you it is not coming here any time soon, if ever at all.
Clear as mud....you are wrong. at this point, there is a way to integrate the two(albeit not a public way). Qchat is the technology in beta as i type this. It works and i have heard it.

Quote:
As for the new Blackberry device, it is scheduled to launch around the 2nd or 3rd week in October. It will basically be identical to T-Mobile's 7100 series (don't remember if Nextel inherited 8100 series or stayed with 7100) only with GPS, speakerphone, direct connect, etc... I have owned the 7520 since the day they released it and am already in line to have the new BB shipped on release day. For those who would like, just keep posting on here and when I have it in my hands (I know people who already have), I will confirm on the board. No sales or customer service reps have knowledge of the device yet so don't waste your time...not even at a retail store.
What part of October 3rd do you not understand? How about if i tell you in German.....3 Oktober.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:20 PM   #53
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
I know I may be new to the boards and you have no reason to think my info is credible but just wait...If it gets pushed back, I will know the date and provide that but it is expected to be on time as Nextel has been eyeing the 7100t since before T-Mobile released it. I'll have pictures and all so you will know it is legit.
No one doubts that its legit...by the time you get around to posting pics, you could grab the image at sprint.com......
Old 09-28-2005, 06:13 AM   #54
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Im glad you are the only one who is in the know Yahtzee but you still havent providedany proof either so his?her claim is just as viable as yours..until proof nothing is fact
Old 09-28-2005, 06:41 AM   #55
theloneliestgoat

Model: 8830

Well if you guys are right I'm sure a lot of us 7520 users will be looking at a new BB in a few weeks. Since this rumor popped up I've been looking at pics and specs for existing 7100 models and I am wondering about the keyboard. It appears that the 7100 series phones have a condensed keyboard, with 2 alpha characters per button [QW] [ER] etc.

Of course I've never seen one of these things in real life nor played with one, just going by pics on the web. Is that really the case? If so, how does one effectively type on the condensed keyboard? I know the device is supposed to be a "phone" first, as opposed to most other BB models which are "email" and "data" devices, but if the keyboard is really not full QWERTY is typing on it any better than tripple-tap on a conventional cell phone?
Old 09-28-2005, 07:06 AM   #56
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by theloneliestgoat
Well if you guys are right I'm sure a lot of us 7520 users will be looking at a new BB in a few weeks. Since this rumor popped up I've been looking at pics and specs for existing 7100 models and I am wondering about the keyboard. It appears that the 7100 series phones have a condensed keyboard, with 2 alpha characters per button [QW] [ER] etc.

Of course I've never seen one of these things in real life nor played with one, just going by pics on the web. Is that really the case? If so, how does one effectively type on the condensed keyboard? I know the device is supposed to be a "phone" first, as opposed to most other BB models which are "email" and "data" devices, but if the keyboard is really not full QWERTY is typing on it any better than tripple-tap on a conventional cell phone?
It is called SureType and, in my opinion, the only folks that may consider the 7100i are people that are new to BlackBerry. If you are used to the form factor of the 7520 or any full QWERTY-based device, this one is going to feel strange....i manage approx 160+emails per day and simply cant fathom that on the 7100i..for some folks (consumers - which is what this device targets) it will be a godsend.
Old 09-28-2005, 07:07 AM   #57
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Im glad you are the only one who is in the know Yahtzee but you still havent providedany proof either so his?her claim is just as viable as yours..until proof nothing is fact
Will your piehole slam shut on October 3rd when the device rolls out? damn, i hope so.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:02 AM   #58
Dawg
No longer Registered.

well your the one slamming other peoples post because you are so hi and mighty nextel god. So again there opinion is just as viable as yours so put up or shut up pal...
Old 09-28-2005, 07:25 PM   #59
yahtzee
CrackBerry Addict

7100i.......as of 5pm today, set for 10/3/05 launch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture1.jpg (38.1 KB, 81 views)
Old 09-28-2005, 07:59 PM   #60
Dawg
No longer Registered.

ok so you have a picture ive been seeing picture of the 8700 for months.. listen i dont doubt its coming Im just saying you annouce dates but offer no proof and slam others for annoucing things as well they have no proof either. So untill there is proof i have to go with i will believe it when I see it. I dont doubt you yahtzee and never have i just asked for some proof is all
Closed Thread