BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 02:54 PM   #21
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)

Please Login to Remove!

I am using it right now as a matter of fact. listening to DMB, posting in here.
they could add mms with software update. And rumored next version of the phone March-April. Have to get through next OS and the holidays as well as European launch.

Still use my 8800 for work email and some GPS.

Last edited by test54; 09-14-2007 at 02:56 PM..
Old 09-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #22
nuopus
No longer Registered.

Model: 8100c
PIN: 2406A5FB
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by test54 View Post
I am using it right now as a matter of fact. listening to DMB, posting in here.
they could add mms with software update. And rumored next version of the phone March-April. Have to get through next OS and the holidays as well as European launch.

Still use my 8800 for work email and some GPS.
Im still waiting for someone to talk me out of leaving BB and slapping some sense into me. I am getting frustrated with things not working all the time and having to resend service books or pull the battery because email just stops working or the internet just decides to take a dump on me.

I was actually waiting for the AT&T Tilt to come out and make my mind up between that and the new Curve that is supposedly being released soon. OR maybe I will just get a wild hair up my poop extraction orifice and get an iPhone I have no idea.
Old 09-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #23
silimtao
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuopus View Post
Because most people that are in the consumer market will tend to use MMS. This happens to be most people that use Cel phones. One of the most popular phones out there are the Motoroloa RAZR and KRAZR phones. And also some of the other feature phones. They will most likely use MMS to share pictures they take with their friends because MMS is such a standard feature. I am a VERY social person and get somewhere around 15-30 pictures a day from numerous people through MMS. It does get frustrating sometimes because I sometimes have girls send a pic of a couple of skirts they want to but and ask opinion of which one. They are not going to use email ... email just is not going to replace MMS as a quick consumer way of sharing pictures.

It is perfectly normal for me to spend over $500 on a phone or PDA, but to most people out there it is outrageous. Heck, for lots of people $200 is expensive for a phone.
Thanks for the explanation; makes sense. As for the girls sending you pix, if they ask you whether a skirt makes 'em look fat, say no, it's their fat butt that makes the skirt look big
Old 09-14-2007, 03:59 PM   #24
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)

silimtao, where's the zen in that?

and I like all phones that do what they are expected to. nothing is perfect nor are the users.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:50 PM   #25
silimtao
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by test54 View Post
silimtao, where's the zen in that?
Ah, grasshopper, if you must ask, you will never understand. Humor is very much Zen. Now, I must insist you meditate on your navel for the next hour.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:53 PM   #26
nuopus
No longer Registered.

Model: 8100c
PIN: 2406A5FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by silimtao View Post
Ah, grasshopper, if you must ask, you will never understand. Humor is very much Zen. Now, I must insist you meditate on your navel for the next hour.
Fo shizzle?
Old 09-16-2007, 01:47 AM   #27
The MVPlaya
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310

the iPhone does have IM btw, just with 3rd party software. It IS a native program too.