BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #1
davidelibi

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Syncing with BB Curve 8830 MAC!!

Please Login to Remove!

To Whom It May Concern,
I have got a Blackberry Curve 8830 and I really need some help to figure a solution out.
I am going to explain you what happened:
I used to have a HP desktop and used to sync my Blackberry over there with no problems at all. A few months ago I had to switch my computer to a Mac and therefore, also the syncing.
At the begin everything was good. I synced with no problem (just first time); After a few day The second time I synced, I realized that a few contacts were missing from my Blackberry.
I synced a third and forth time but I still had the same problem, contacts were missing from my Address Book, and also there were double voices in the calendar!
As you may know, syncing with mac is merging only, but with a PC either merging or one way. I honestly loved to sync with my PC but unfortunately I had to switch to a Mac.
Could you please tell me if there is a way I can reach those contacts from those backup or if there is some way I could reach those contacts? Any suggestion/help will be very appreciated!
I look forward to hearing from you as you as possible!
Thanks.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #2
mIQ Live
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

You can download a free backup application. There are plenty out in the blackberry app work which can help you out... (m:IQ from Best Buy is Free and syncs great with mac: contacts, texts, calender, photos, videos, bookmarks ect., can sync with google/outlook/yahoo, and never have to plug in again!)

Hope that helps! Good luck with the mac!