DJBoozy
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: ifone
PIN: no more, Imessage :(
Carrier: Orange UK Business

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inphektion View Post
that's just a bad load. has nothing to do with .134.
If you would have reloaded .134 it would have been fine.
hrm.. might give it another bash then! lol

I'm getting a 2nd bold from Orange in 2 weeks, so will use that as a test phone for a bit.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #22
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealCivic View Post
That is exactly the point.

I think since the unit is not out in the United States of America yet, some people might think it is not out anywhere else in the world. Long behold, the unit is out in UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, Chile, Venezuela, and more. Therefore, it is very possible that these carriers can release a new version any time.
Considering .134 has not even been released by a carrier, your question was referring to beta software. I don't think anyone in this thread (perhaps a few exceptions) are clueless as to the non-American global launch of the device already. Stop dancing around the fact that you were, in fact, asking for beta software. If you were asking for official, carrier-released software, do you really think people here are stupid enough to think that you'd actually post it in the beta forum under a thread that refers to unreleased beta software? I think not.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #23
biskra

Model: 8310
PIN: 248340A1
Carrier: ATT

jibi I hate the littel bug you have on your avatar. I was up late last night and had the windows open and thought I had a bug on my screen went to squash it and then I thought, how in the heck did a bug get under my LCD. I was so tired. But to get on topic. I'm a newbie and I thought both these two things. 1. he was asking for people to share information about it. and 2. he was asking for someone to share the software. but only the 2nd after I thought about it for a while. I'm sure you all get that thing all the time. I'm a really newbie, just ask Jsanders. I've had more questions/problems doing stuff to my BB in just the few days I've had it. But I love it to pieces.

Blackberrys are tasty fun!!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:49 AM   #24
SurrealCivic
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9500
Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibi View Post
Considering .134 has not even been released by a carrier, your question was referring to beta software. I don't think anyone in this thread (perhaps a few exceptions) are clueless as to the non-American global launch of the device already. Stop dancing around the fact that you were, in fact, asking for beta software. If you were asking for official, carrier-released software, do you really think people here are stupid enough to think that you'd actually post it in the beta forum under a thread that refers to unreleased beta software? I think not.
I'm not the OP.
Second, all I wanted to know is if anyone knows of any newer version than .134. And if so, if they know where it is available. That is all.

Last edited by SurrealCivic; 09-10-2008 at 06:56 AM..
Old 09-10-2008, 09:10 AM   #25
WorldIRC
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9900

^You can't ask. It's available....internally from RIM ;)
Old 09-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #26
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealCivic View Post
I'm not the OP.
Second, all I wanted to know is if anyone knows of any newer version than .134. And if so, if they know where it is available. That is all.
It doesn't really matter if you were the original poster - Brian said nothing that would violate a forum rule.

As mentioned, no version higher than 4.6.0.126 has been released by any carrier. Asking if a version higher than 4.6.0.134 has been released is not in violation of the rules. However, asking for a place to download the .134 version (or any version higher) would be at this point in time. In a couple weeks, when these versions are officially released by a carrier, this won't be the case... until then, don't ask where to download it from. It's really as simple as that.

And to answer your first question, version 4.6.0.147 has been released and is available. Please refrain from asking that second question again on this forum - you can review the rules, if you need to.

Last edited by jibi; 09-10-2008 at 03:14 PM..
Old 09-11-2008, 04:08 AM   #27
Bla1ze
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: All!
PIN: PiMP

I love you Jibi lol!!
Closed Thread