Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 07:39 AM   #1
viper2051

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Verizon Tour and GSM with Vondaphone Card

Please Login to Remove!

Ok so I have talked to 4 different people from Verizon since I got my tour. 2 said that the GSM with the vondaphone card would work domestically and 2 said it won't! seems they can't keep their stories straight. I have mine unlocked and it just shows SOS. I understand you can get an AT&T card but I would rather not do that unless I have to. Do they have pay as you go sim cards for AT&T?

And yes to those who are going to reply that Verizon is CDMA and not GSM, therefore there is no sim card.... this is not the case. There is a sim card that is what makes it a "world phone"

Any light on this subject would be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
lostman72
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

CDMA does not use the SIM card at all. You can take your SIM card out of your phone and it will still work, just fine on Verizon's CDMA. The SIM is only when you leave the United States. Here is a link to Verizon International Service.

International Services
Old 08-10-2009, 06:29 AM   #3
lostman72
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by klwwgft123 View Post
PUMAproduces a lot of Casual shoes for this summer, as one of the shoes which specially shot clip it is easy to see that he will be strong and colorful, besides the new fashion flavor of lightweight forming technology development, exterior design inspiration originates from Zaha Hadid well-known architect in ABU dhabi KuaiLeDao “center for the performing arts”. Generally speaking, this is a good pair of shoes.Are you one of those people, like me, who thought that the quality of your shoes doesn’t make that big of a difference in your daily existence? Do you imagine a pair of shoes is just like any other disposable item ?C spend as little money as possible on the most convenient option and then forget about them until they disintegrate?Yeah, I used to think that way too! And then I met Puma shoes.First of all, Puma shoesactually fit your feet and perform the way they should. Puma shoes were developed by folks who needed outdoor shoes but didn’t want to destroy the outdoors while making them. With the standards of the toughest hiker in mind, this company has set about producing premiere quality, domestically USA produced, eco-friendly shoes.These shoes are designed for people who are out there hiking, walking and experiencing life and who want comfortable, dry, supported feet while they do it. They are designed for people with an active lifestyle every day who don’t want to stop to adjust their annoying toe seam or deal with an inconvenient and painful blister. They are designed for kids running all over the place or on their walk to and from school. Puma shoes are designed to perform for everyone, and make a minimal impact while getting the job done!Puma shoes is using eco-friendly technology to create a better performance shoes ?C replacing traditionally used nylon fibers with eco-poly which is recycled polyester that offers better moisture transfer and control. The alternative eco-friendly materials are employed.Using non toxic dyes that have minimal effect on the environment, Puma shoes also manufactures a product that is not designed to fall apart after tough use. Puma knows that the most eco-friendly products are the one’s built to really last, so if you invest in Puma shoes, you know they will last you a long, long time.
What are you talking about? Wow talk about being of topic? This is the worse one yet....
Closed Thread