Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
sndguru

Model: Driod
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telstra
Default Attention us.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com Webmaster

Please Login to Remove!

Good morning Webmaster
I hope you listen to these forums as my email to webmaster at blackberry dot net, publicized on your website, is unwelcomed
Thank you for contacting BlackBerryTechnical Support. The email you submitted has not been delivered. Please find many alternative support options below.
BlackBerry Support Community Forums.Get your questions answered, and participate in discussions on BlackBerry products and services. Visit the BlackBerry Community Support Forum to get started.

Can I please get your urgent attention, I have been trying for the past 17 hours to download the Blackberry Enterprise Server Express and have been unable to due to "Our website is currently undergoing a scheduled maintenance to upgrade our systems in order to better serve you." I was questioning it after a couple of hours but now it's a joke. If it's a case one of the web servers has crashed maybe an error code would be better as I would have sent this email nearly a day ago.

Can you please provide a direct download link for me or fix your site. I have tried many angles to download it and I'm always prompted to the same link. LINK EDITED DUE TO:You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.
us dot ecomm dot webapps dot blackberry dot com slash maintenance slash maintenance dot html

My existing BESE has had database corruption and is failing to synchronize the multiple handsets connected to it. I must replace it urgently.

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for anyone else out there willing to help I'm wanting a download of the latest BES Express. Anyone got any ideas?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
NJBlackBerry
Grumpy Moderator

Model: SGS7
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Attention us.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com Webmaster

This site, privately owned and staffed by volunteers, is not associated in any way with Research In Motion, the maker of the BlackBerry.

Go to BlackBerry - US Help & Support Services - Get Step By Step Setup Instructions - US which is their web site.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
sndguru

Model: Driod
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telstra
Default Re: Attention us.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
This site, privately owned and staffed by volunteers, is not associated in any way with Research In Motion, the maker of the BlackBerry.
Yeah I was guessing that, thanks for your help. Back to RIM
Closed Thread