Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #1
sooty74

Model: 8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default BlackBerry Golf GPS

Please Login to Remove!

Just started using a BlackBerry Golf GPS program and felt the need to say all you golfers out there with a GPS enabled BlackBerry - get BBGPS on your device now!

Once loaded, you can map out your own course/courses, I did and I am finding it invaluable because;

1) I am finally learning my precise distances for each club (not as far as imagined from range hitting)
2) I am learning that the 150 markers on MOST courses are not accurate, despite what the pro tells you!
3) Knowing the distance to the front, back and middle of the green allows you to play your shot with confidence, no second thoughts or indecision anymore

I don't work for this company, I am just a user of their FREE BB Golf GPS program!
Old 04-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
sokkermick
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

I just downloaded it OTA, BBGPSGolf - A Free Golf GPS application for the BlackBerry smartphone
I haven't been out golfing yet this year, when I do however, I plan to give this app a try.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
milrtime83

Model: 8130
Carrier: Verizon

This is a great golf program. Been playing around with it for a while and the weather has just recently gotten nice enough to get out golfing. The developer is currently pretty active in modifying and adding features. Stop by the forums, he is always open to suggestions on things to add and ways to improve it.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
kingpin18

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default Another Golf GPS app

I recently started using CaddyHawk on my AT&T Blackberry bold. I downloaded it from MediaMall at AT&T. What I like about it is they have graphics of the hole you are on and show you exactly where you are in addition to giving you the yardage to the center of the green plus the front and the back.

It also has a lot of courses around the country.

You can find it at:att.com/mediamall (Search for "CaddyHawk"). The company website is caddyhawk.com.
Closed Thread