Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 05:35 PM   #1
massimo
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Default no forwarding of emails...?

Please Login to Remove!

i rececenly upgraded on vzw to bis 2.0 (not by choice)... i noticed that i can not fwd anything. i looked up some knowledge base items on blackberry.com, and was instructed to delete the service book(s), well, when i delete the @vzw.blackberry.net one and one called Web Client [xxx], resend service books only re adds @vzw... how do i get the Web Client one back? could that be why I cannot forward any email? any other idea / suggestions?
Old 05-23-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
BERDucky
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 7290

you can't get the web client [cmime] back. this was fro 2.0 only
what error do you get when you try to forward?
Old 05-23-2006, 06:37 PM   #3
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo
i rececenly upgraded on vzw to bis 2.0 (not by choice)... i noticed that i can not fwd anything. i looked up some knowledge base items on blackberry.com, and was instructed to delete the service book(s), well, when i delete the @vzw.blackberry.net one and one called Web Client [xxx], resend service books only re adds @vzw... how do i get the Web Client one back? could that be why I cannot forward any email? any other idea / suggestions?
First, in the new BIS there is no Web Client. Since you deleted it, all access to the former stuff in BIS 1.8 (saved messages) are now gone.

You should have your [email address] address already defined onthe BIS screen. Are you saying that emails sent/forwarded to your user@vzw address is not working?

PS: you can set the default mailbox to send from in Options->Advanced Options->Messages Services
Closed Thread